A friendly sparring match: OOC

Toptomcat

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hit checked, but it would have hit in your stunned state, and provoked another +10 damage save against you, without Defensive Roll and no Hero Points. That's a pretty good garuantor of a KO, though you might concievably have surprised me.

I'm absolutely open to a 'round 2', particularly since the 'how they met' story seems like it'll need the extra length. Benjiro's Shapeshift can come up with some kind of technological Healing widget to top you off.

Hit checked, but it would have hit in your stunned state, and provoked another +10 damage save against you, without Defensive Roll and no Hero Points. That's a pretty good garuantor of a KO, though you might concievably have surprised me.

I'm absolutely open to a 'round 2', particularly since the 'how they met' story seems like it'll need the extra length. Benjiro's Shapeshift can come up with some kind of technological Healing widget to top you off.

This just occurred to me: after we've completed the meet-and-greet portion of the story, one possibility is to carry on into a new thread in the Southside forum and play out busting the drug ring. A Referee can come up with a NPC villian or a player can bring his or her villian character into the story.

Of course, I'd understand if you're not into that. We can resolve that segment of the story through co-operative story-telling, or not at all.

This just occurred to me: after we've completed the meet-and-greet portion of the story, one possibility is to carry on into a new thread in the Southside forum and play out busting the drug ring. A Referee can come up with a NPC villian or a player can bring his or her villian character into the story.

Of course, I'd understand if you're not into that. We can resolve that segment of the story through co-operative story-telling, or not at all.