Hazing the New Guys [OOC]

Heridfel

Obviously, the main fight hasn't started yet. I wanted to set the scene and give a chance for Velocity to come across the Emissary before starting with the big guns. It also gives the Emissary a chance to lecture a criminal who might go on the straight and narrow, and I couldn't pass that up. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Finally, the introduction is over. Give me a Notice check, followed by the initiative for the first round of combat. If you'd like to have said something prior to this happening, there's time, but I didn't want to delay the fight any further if you guys want it.

I don't even need to roll initiative for Doc Otaku; there's no way for him to exceed what you two have already rolled. Amazingly, one of the Angel Androids did beat the Emissary, despite needing a natural 20 to do so.

The order is:

Velocity

Ako

Emissary

Aki

Aya

Doc Otaku

Currently, Doc Otaku is 250 feet in the air directly above where Velocity and the Emissary are standing. The androids are coming in from three opposite directions, looking like they'll each be landing about 30 feet from the heroes' position.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...