Claremont Roll Call

Warr

I know it might seem a bit presumptuous, but I figured it'd be a good idea for everyone who has a hero who's attending the Claremont Academy, or -will- soon have one, to post in this thread with a link to their character's sheet, and maybe with a little discussion on the 'niche' they fill. It'll help us come up with role playing ideas, even if they're not the typical 'fight super villian' ones, even if they're just a day in the life of a super kid.

List of Claremont Students/possible Students:

Lucy (Lady Ionica) is only 16, so if Duncan Summers is willing to have her in Claremont, she could receive an invitation. But she's not starting out being there, I'd rather that it was something happening through the game.

High Note is recently 15 and entering his second year at Claremont. He is the theater kid, obsessed with performing and his powers are sonic in nature. He fits the niche of questioning what he'll do with his powers as he gets older, and he feels a little put upon sometimes when he ends up playing the hero.

Warren (Leviathan) is a 'transfer' into the school, 17, and only recently came across his powers. He's not really interested in the 'super hero' scene quite yet or sure he'll ever be, but he's quite willing to help those who are in need that're -directly- in front of him.

High Note is recently 15 and entering his second year at Claremont. He is the theater kid, obsessed with performing and his powers are sonic in nature. He fits the niche of questioning what he'll do with his powers as he gets older, and he feels a little put upon sometimes when he ends up playing the hero.

I may actually have an adventure idea for the Claremont Folks.

It'll be mostly light-hearted, like an ep of Teen Titans. Mostly.

Might be enjoyable, might not.

I myself was hoping it'd be more akin to X-men than Teen Titans, in the end, but a little light hearted villain bashing is always fun, teens need to get their angst out in one way or another.