Characters & Conditions

Arrowhawk (Ecalsneerg) -- Full Health -- 0 HP

Hub (Heridfel) -- Full Health -- 1 HP

Nightrival (Shadowboxer) -- Full Health -- 3 HP

Red Star (Geez3r) -- Bruise x1 -- 0 HP

Shade (Tahotai) -- Full Health (need grapple check) -- 1 HP

The Spartan (Bendisgeidfran ["Bran"]) -- Full Health -- 2 HP

Initiative Orders & Locations

22.5 - Hub (behind a movie display in the shoppe, watching)

22 - Nightrival (atop counter)

19 - Arrowhawk (out front, directly in front of shoppe, shooting at Smash)

17 - Red Star (back of shoppe, in melee with Smash)

15 - Shade (just inside shoppe, blasting Grab)

13 - Noodly Woman/Grab (at front of shoppe, grappling clerk & going for Nightrival)

12 - Big McLargeHuge/Smash (bruise x1, staggered, stunned [again!]; in back of shoppe)

10 - Assorted Bystanders (clerk + 2 patrons; Clerk is grappled/pinned by stretchy woman)

9 - The Spartan (back of shoppe, in melee with Smash)

Tahotai , don't bother making a Sense Motive roll for Shade, since her failure or success at feinting doesn't matter, seeing as she got a nat 20 on her initial attack roll for the grapple.

And to be clear on my part, Hub isn't able to look with his Super-Senses and heal someone in the same round. He had to change to the AP containing the Super-Senses from the Boost AP. Preparing means that he'll be switching to the Healing AP next turn. Until then, he still has use of the Super-Senses if someone should get injured more severely than Red Star.

Geez3r, I need a grapple check for Red Star. DC is 26.

Bran, I need a Toughness save for the Spartan. DC is 28.

Also, you only made one roll with your attack, but you didn't say if that roll was for the Acrobatics check or his attack. Also be aware that doing an Acrobatic Bluff is a standard action, unless you take a -5 on the roll, in which case it's a Move Action.

You can make your rolls here.

Here's my Grapple check. And yes that is a natural 20. Apparently red Star will always get a critical on copying anyone, ever.

First fail at punching, Spartan shows me how to punch, next attack I get a critical.

Fail at grappling, then

Grab would be more than happy to show you how to grapple :twisted:
, and then I get another critical.

I think Red Star has the power to make statisticians cringe.

EDIT: Grapple check is a 36 in total.

Bran, I need a Toughness save for the Spartan. DC is 28.

Also, you only made one roll with your attack, but you didn't say if that roll was for the Acrobatics check or his attack. Also be aware that doing an Acrobatic Bluff is a standard action, unless you take a -5 on the roll, in which case it's a Move Action.

I don't know if I can do a reroll on my attack, so I'm putting it as a Move Action. That means 4+12-5 equals 11. It's a miss.

Toughness save is here.

End of Round Recap

Characters & Conditions

Arrowhawk (Ecalsneerg) -- Full Health -- 0 HP

Hub (Heridfel) -- Full Health -- 1 HP

Nightrival (Shadowboxer) -- Full Health -- 3 HP

Red Star (Geez3r) -- Bruise x1 -- 0 HP

Shade (Tahotai) -- Full Health (need grapple check) -- 1 HP

The Spartan (Bendisgeidfran ["Bran"]) -- Bruise x1 -- 1 HP

Initiative Orders & Locations

22.5 - Hub (behind a movie display in the shoppe, watching)

22 - Nightrival (atop counter)

19 - Arrowhawk (out front, directly in front of shoppe, shooting at Smash)

17 - Red Star (back of shoppe, in melee with Grab)

15 - Shade (just inside shoppe, blasting Grab)

13 - Grab (at front of shoppe, grappling going for Shade and Red Star)

12 - Smash (bruise x1, staggered, fatigued; in back of shoppe)

10 - Assorted Bystanders (clerk + 2 patrons; Clerk is next to Grab, patrons near front window)

9 - The Spartan (back of shoppe, in melee with Smash)

Smash used Extra Effort to get a surge so he could move the 5 feet needed to get into melee range with Spartan, so he's now fatigued (on top of being staggered).

Sorry for the very long delays in getting this done, I've been very busy with fires & renovations to my house.

In terms of Hub, I'm not able to heal Red Star yet. I was using the wrong part of my AP to be able to do that. It'll work this coming turn... and then I would have to switch back and forth to see Spartan's injury... though if I saw the punch, I think I'd figure it out without Chi Sight.