Forceful Ops [OOC]

Dr Archeville

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the interests of moving this along, I'm going to go ahead and treat Shinken's thwack as a crit (for +20 damage!).

End of Round Recap

Characters & Conditions

Arrowhawk (Ecalsneerg) -- Full Health -- 0 HP

Divine (Moira) -- Full Health -- 1 HP

Hub (Heridfel) -- Full Health -- 1 HP

Nightrival (Shadowboxer) -- Full Health -- 3 HP

Red Star (Geez3r) -- Full Health -- 0 HP

Shade (Tahotai) -- Full Health (need grapple check) -- 1 HP

Shinken (Toptomcat) -- Full Health -- 1 HP

The Spartan (Bendisgeidfran ["Bran"]) -- Bruise x1 -- 0 HP

Initiative Orders & Locations

28 - Shinken (in street w/ Grab)

22.5 - Hub (behind a movie display in the shoppe, watching)

22 - Nightrival (shoppe)

19 - Arrowhawk (shoppe)

17 - Red Star (outside following Grab)

15 - Shade (---)

13 - Grab (unconscious in the street)

10 - Assorted Bystanders (clerk + 2 patrons; Clerk is cowering behind counter, patrons near front window)

9 - The Spartan (shoppe)

8 - Smash (bruise x4, fatigued, staggered, unconscious; in back of shoppe)

4 - Divine (street w/ Grab)

Question: Does Well Informed work on player characters?

Yes, since Gather Info isn't an interaction skill that influences someone's reaction.

Do be aware that Well-Informed works on the concept that you've been using Gather Info to, well, gather info about someone. And, like any other use of Gather Info, unless you take -20 on the check, the target will know you've been asking lots of questions about (or overhearing lots of info about) them.

Moria thinks Shinken is offering her a job as a superhero? That's an amusing misunderstanding, especially as she's destined to be divinely empowered in no time at all. :D

The idea was that he'd find some position in Ares for her, but let's roll with it for now. You haven't *said* anything that would make him correct you, after all.

:shock: Oh. I didn't know that. I assumed from your post in the Timeline thread and the fact that you didn't lay into the bouncing baddie with all of your 36 Strength that you weren't yet empowered.

That'll be an interesting interview. "Well, what are your qualifications?" "I make Helen of Troy look like the Elephant Man, and I can bench-press a van."

• 2 weeks later...