Forceful Ops [OOC]

Dr Archeville

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the diplomacy check. The bit about them swarming you is me being silly :P
Yes... I was just testing you... WHATS THAT OVER THERE?! *flee*
Funny' date=' Aristodemus has a Laconic Greek accent, very old one. And he's a martial artist too. Isn't that a bit fun too?[/quote']Come on, over 2000 years and he hasn't picked up any verbal changes? :P

End of Round Recap

Characters & Conditions

Arrowhawk (Ecalsneerg) -- Full Health -- 0 HP

Divine (Moira) -- Full Health -- 1 HP

Hub (Heridfel) -- Full Health -- 1 HP

Nightrival (Shadowboxer) -- Full Health -- 3 HP

Red Star (Geez3r) -- Full Health -- 0 HP

Shade (Tahotai) -- Full Health (need grapple check) -- 1 HP

Shinken (Toptomcat) -- Full Health -- 1 HP

The Spartan (Bendisgeidfran ["Bran"]) -- Bruise x1 -- 0 HP

Initiative Orders & Locations

28 - Shinken (in street w/ Grab)

22.5 - Hub (behind a movie display in the shoppe, watching)

22 - Nightrival (shoppe)

19 - Arrowhawk (shoppe)

17 - Red Star (outside following Grab)

15 - Shade (---)

13 - Grab (bouncing away down the street)

10 - Assorted Bystanders (clerk + 2 patrons; Clerk is cowering behind counter, patrons near front window)

9 - The Spartan (shoppe)

8 - Smash (bruise x4, fatigued, staggered, unconscious; in back of shoppe)

4 - Divine (street w/ Grab)

Moira, Red Star and Shinken can try a Wisdom check to see if they can figure out where Grab's headed.

If Shinken has his "Typical Patrol Configuration", he has a 500 ft. move. Speed 3 = 50 mph = 500 foot move. (Also, I probably should've made you try an Acrobatics check to get into position to execute that move.)

Red Star, if he's got his full Flight 5 (250 mph) on, has a 2500 ft. move.

I said in the roll notes that it was Nonlethal...even though I may use terms like 'sword' or 'blade' in my post, it's just because 'blunt sword' or 'bokken' or the like would have made the flow awkward. I promise that whenever I switch from one weapon to the other- or even one AP provided by the weapon to the other- I'll make a big deal about it in the text and OOC so you'll know. Barring any special notification such as this, the attack is gonna be made with the weapon, and AP of the weapon, that it was last round.

Or you can do an IF/THEN post. One post describing two courses of action.

Let's see... All-Out Attack + Power Attack 5 = =-5 Defense (and an additional -2 for charging = Defense is now 13) and +5 Damage (Damage +15, Penetrating 5 before crit is figured in).

Toptom, it appears you have Improved Crit for Shinken's Katana, but not the Bokken. So that 19 isn't a crit.

Also, Toptom, there's some new rules on Summon & Minions of which you should be aware. There's a post with them stuck to the top of every forum.