Mr. Meanwhile – White Drag0n – Herovillan PL6

WhiteDrag0n-24

“I am the Heavy Hand. I am the literary Device. I control the Vertical and the Horizontal. Turn the page and I am there. You cannot run where I cannot follow, you cannot hide where I cannot go. For I, am Mr. Meanwhileâ€Â

APlayers Name: White Drag0n

Power Level: 6

Characters Name: Mr. Meanwhile

Alternate Identity: eo ire itum

Height: 6’

Weight: 100lbs

Hair: -

Eyes: -

Description: Mr. Meanwhile constantly changes apearence, not in front of you, but every time you look away and look back he is some one else. He/she has no real shape, often he/she appears unremarkable

History: none. No one knows where he came from or his intentions. He never seems to be in charge, but is always doing something. Sometimes he fights for good sometimes for evil, know one knows his true purpouse. Perhaps not even him. Only one thing is certain he seems to be attracted to danger.

He travels by saying the simple words “Meanwhile in...†with the destination following.

Power level: 6 (90pp)

Unspent PPS (7pp)

Abilities: (0 pts)

Stats:

Str: 10 (+0)

Dex: 10 (+0)

Con: 10 (+0)

Int: 10 (+0)

Wis: 10 (+0)

Cha: 10 (+0)

Combat:(0pts)

Attack: +0

Defense: +0

Initiative: +0

Grapple: +0

Saves:(0pts)

Toughness: +0

Fortitude: +0 (0pts)

Reflex: +0 (0pts)

Will: +0 (0pts)

Skills: (0pts)

Feats: (0pts)

Powers: (83pts)

Teleport / 6 / (49pts)

EX: Accurate

EX: Action (Free)

FL: Powerloss – has to speak

PF: Change Direction

PF: Change velocity

PF: Easy

PF: Progression X3

PF: Precise

PF: Turnabout

Troubleseeker / 6 /(6pts)

FL: Powerloss - Has to speak

Morph / 1 / (2pts)

(2pt, variant)

Immunity / 6 / (6pts)

Insubstantial / 4 / (20pts)

Drawbacks:

Mr. Meanwhile needs to be able to speak in order to use his teleport and troubleseeker ability

DC Block:

ATTACKS: SAVE DC: DAMAGE TYPE:

(Name of Attack) (Save DC/Type) (Type of Damage: Bruise/Injury, or other)

Costs: Abilities (0) + Combat (0) + Saves (0) + Skills (0) + Feats (0) + Powers (83) - Drawbacks (0) = 83 Total Cost

My idea here was to recreate a favorite NPC of mine in PC form. Mr. Meanwhile can place his hand on anyone's shoulder, say "Meanwhile in " and trasport you there. I posted this on a whim, and now that the joke is lost I don't think he would be a very good PC. Alas, please delete him from your forum. :(

However I might have a good idea for a villan. That might be good :twisted: