Fire and Brimstone [OOC]

Kavos

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a note: a significant brake through in the journal would be every month when PP's are awarded not when they are spent. (This is to signify the unlocking of power (or knowledge) and than using the PP is them honing that power/knowledge into something. :) (Jos is more than likely to filch of some as well :P although I would say it has no impacted if the PP's are going to be used on equipment (like your shop)

• 1 month later...

Hmm well, For the most part it appears there meeting is over and there just finishing there meal at the moment making small talk.

As to were we go next. I'd say finish of with a few more posts with some chitchat than move on to babysitting of Bel's cargo-container, which could lead to a minor confrontation between Bel and Ember (or not) and depending on what happen's the discovery of each other's powers at some point.

And than lastly the setting up of Bel's shop.

Than if you wanted we could use that as a launching plat form for a number of story-lines and missions as well as the possibility to introduce other players. (We could take turns running the's 'missions'? :D

If you wanted we could finish of the Fire and Brimstone thread, than do the shipment thread, than perhaps comeback to the F&B thread to finish it up with Sirius getting a job, and than close it down and open up a new thread for the happenings of the Antiques shop?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Oh right sorry, I was going to give a little update but I guess I forgot with all the moving :(

For the most part, Sirius would have carried on as normal. opening and closing the shop at the appropriate times, dealing with customers ext ext. On the rare occasion that he had something else to do he probably would have gotten one of the other's from the sect to 'fill in' for the day.

Jos would probably find a few new artefact’s scattered around the shop, any scans of them would show faint Natural magic attuned to them. Any new Artefacts would most likely be benign in nature, and most would have minor magical value, (you know maybe a artistic tree holder that has a faint auroras of rejuvenation on it, that allows any plant attached to it to grow more healthy, or to be healed of any plant sickness ext.. that sort of thing.)

For the most part Sirius would of only of entered Jos's 'house' part to drop of mail, do some cleaning ext. so minor snooping while he was doing other stuff, but nothing to intrusive. Most of the snooping would have been done more recently as Sirius started to wonder whether Jos was coming back.

Other than that Sirius has had a fairly quite few months. Mostly looking after the shop, and spending time in the great library at the druids grove. Jos may be able to detect some residual dimensional travel in the store. (all one way, all to another diminution -The druids grove-)

• 4 weeks later...

Yes and no.

I may have been slightly too cryptic in my response?

Basically the concept is, you have the entire Artificer's devision, which there could be some were around 20-30 adepts to master's all working on various nick-naks. (so it isn't 1 person per say, but a team of people all working together with the Artificer feat.)

I had sort of envisioned them building small stuff, stuff as Gwen said would go 'unnoticeable.'

A coin that can enhance someone's luck. A gardening stick that keeps bugs away and a plant nice and healthy. small stuff like that.

That being said they are capable of building some larger more expensive stuff, but they wouldn't necessarily be available. (Gwen's car for example is enchanted with a dimensional teleport, as well as a limited morphic ability to appear to be almost any large land transport.) As well as Magical architecture as the Fox Grove mansion.

That being said. You may be able to get a car out of them (albeit very expensive) a building.. nope.

a better example would be the Elemental stones. (the one's that made that elemental villain group.) while it may or may not be possible for them to build something like that, they would never build something like that. (to much attention + resources). At most they may create a much smaller version, the sort that may let someone pretend as an elemental controller without actually having any powers.

But most of this is more behind the scenes. Ultimately Ember has/will have little use for the items, and it really than only fall's into a Plot device. It give's Jos a regular supply of semi-authentic artifacts, gives Ember somewhat of a edge over Jos (or so he thinks anyway) and can be used on-off again for any hero/villain's who need a temp magic device for a story, Or a way for them to expand there character and explain how they got some magic device. (Like that type the Doc made a jet pack or something for one of the other characters.)

Does that sound OK? If you want I could also alter my last post a bit to make it a tad more clear. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

background wise what that means, is that the device is capable of teleporting an item back to the Fox grove artificers who can than "age" the item, but It's not normally something they do, so there is a chance (especially with magical items) that they may accidentally brake it. As I said before, this is more or less just a plot device, and an excuse for your shop to never run out of goods :P

• 4 weeks later...