Fire and Brimstone [IC]

Kavos

"Right..Right..right..." Ember repeated... "err... you got a car or something? I can get there quickly by myself, but I wouldn't be able to carry you." Ember suddenly states. "That is unless your really some powerful demon or something who can fly." Ember Jokes.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Work's for me!" Ember say's shrugging..

Looking himself up and down, "Hmm, perhaps a disguise is in order?" He suddenly states.

With a flash of fire, Ember's form appeared to change... He was no longer an anthromorphic fox but now a young lady, in her late late teen's early twenties. "Shall we go to the park uncle? I hear It's a good spot for some bird watching." The girl say's in an English accent and a sly grin.

Once they had arrived at the park, The long trek began. The Mirror throbbed as it slowly led the pare through the park, there were so many tree's that without the aid of the mirror it would of been impossible to tell which one was the right tree.

Finally after what felt like over an hour of wondering the Mirror stopped throbbing, they had apparently arrived. Ember, still in disguise as the young English woman looked around the tree, seemingly sniffing the air. "You must be reading that thing wrong, it can't be that tree." Ember stated matter of fact.

Any checking over the Mirror continued to show the same results to both of them. This was the tree that the woman in red entered. Dread filled the girl's eyes... "I'm sorry I must go!" Ember suddenly said, Pulling out a key and twisting it... and with that Jos was left alone in the middle of Liberty park...

==================================================

The Next day Sirius enter's the store, caring fresh coffee and croissants. "Good Morning Jos, Had a good morning I hope." Sirius say's rather chirpy, making no mention of the event's of the past week.

"Why can't it be this-" Jos asked, before realizing his associate had disappeared.

... what the?

"Ember? Where the... Ember?" he called out. "Dammit... now what?"

"Now..." a wicked smile crossed Jos's face, "some indulgence."

Jos dashed back to his car and sped home, dropped the scrying mirror off in his basement workshop, then changed into one of his jogging outfits and took off. He jogged southwest, towards several homeless shelters he knew of in the Waterfront. At each one he entered disguised as a transient, took a few minutes to scope the place out, then burst into his demonic form, wrecked some random destruction, and wolfed down what he could of their meager food supplies (including, in one kitchen, an entire apple pie). What resistance he faced from the staff and the few brave transients he easily fended off, but he did not hurt them too badly; tonight was about causing despair, and the dead could not despair. Between shelters, he purged so as to make room for more stolen food; two families would find a nasty surprise in their fireplaces the next morning, and another would find their van in an abysmal state.

"Where the devil have you been, lad?" Jos asked as he took a croissant and coffee, "I have had to run this store alone for almost a week. That werefox of yours knows nothing of filing!"