Anatomic Seperation

Question.

Anatomic Separation is a continuous effect. If a body part is away from the rest of the body and the character turns off the power does the body part die elsewhere? Stay in position, but alive, or return to the hero's body?

And a related question. If the body part is disabled/staggered/immobile away from the character, how can he/she get it back? A limited version of teleport? Or is there a summon object power that would work? I assume that even if the part is out of commission, the character can still put powers through it.

I was thinking

Teleport [Long-range only, Anchor (Back to where it should be on the character's body)]

for a cost of one-half pp per rank

And a related question. If the body part is disabled/staggered/immobile away from the character, how can he/she get it back? A limited version of teleport? Or is there a summon object power that would work? I assume that even if the part is out of commission, the character can still put powers through it.

I was thinking

Teleport [Long-range only, Anchor (Back to where it should be on the character's body)]

for a cost of one-half pp per rank

I would say that this is of such rare benefit that I'd allow it as a feature, costing a total of 1 pp. That's the same cost as the Regrowth power feat for Regeneration, which would get back lost limbs permanently when you would recover from a disabled condition.