Glitter and Gold OOC

RocketLord

Free action: Switching to 5-D form nand gaining quickness 5 (x100 speed) which should be enough for a quick change as per IC. 

Then dashing out ready to take 10 (accurate +2 attack roll for 17, and a DC 28 Tough save if hits) on any minion!

And of course, the very beginnings of psychosis!

Gunmen: 12 came in, 2 down, 10 remaining, including leader.

Gunmen minion initiative, just rolling them as one: 15

Gunman Leader: 18

20 - Captain Cosmos - 1HP - Unharmed

18 - Gunman Leader - Unharmed

15 - 9x Gunmen Minions - Unharmed

You're in front of the leader, while the rest of the gunmen are scattered around the room! Better move fast, before they start shooting hostages! 

Ok, Im going to assume the gunmen are two spread out to get with an AoE cone. 

More worrisome is there are a lot of gunmen here and Cap isn't really skilled at taking down large groups. Still, them are the breaks. 

So he will something a little peculiar. He is going to punch a hole in the floor (I am going to presume this is not the ground floor, at least is not a ground floor with no basement) below him and the Gunman leader so hopefully they both fall through and get out of sight!

Attacking the floor to make it a DC 30 Toughness save. or, if you feel p167 applies (I think it does, but your call) its a full round action and the floor makes a save at a fixed 5+its toughness rating (no roll) vs 34 (adding Caps four ranks of super strength). I hope thats enough to disable the floor (i.e. punch a hole in it) - if my calculations are correct it would need a toughness of 19 to do so which would be a super-alloy! (but GMs call of course!)

Ill proactively make a toughness roll for Buddy's fall if needed (he has flight, but he is going down with the ship to make it look like they have both gone down): Tough vs Fall: 1d20+15 22 should be enough!

Edited by Supercape

You're on the top floor, in fact! I agree that the Breaking Objects apply, and the floor can't take a hit like that, so down you go!

Floor below is not especially high to the ceiling, so that's a 25 foot fall, so DC17 Tou saves, which you makes. Gunman leader Tou roll: 25 Made it!

Move action to change weapons, Standard attacking to shoot with his assault rifle: 14

And he misses!

I'm guessing you're still 4-dimensional and can see through walls: The other 9 gunmen each grab a hostage.

Edited by RocketLord

That's a hit. Toughness Save: 22

Fail by 6, so a bruise and a daze.

If you want to get close enough to the gunman, you'll have to move into the line of sight again

The 9 gunmen move closer, each with their hostages, looking into the hole.

20 - Captain Cosmos - 1HP - Unharmed

18 - Gunman Leader - Bruise (x1), Dazed

That's a miss! And gunman leader retaliates, trying to put some holes in the 2D form, backing away to put some distance in first: 25

Since the assault rifle got Autofire, that means a +5 bonus to save DC: DC25 TOU for you!

The gunman minions are positioned around the hole, so some might be able to see you. I'll roll for 5 of them. On a roll of 14 or higher, they will be at an angle where they can see you: 5#1d20: 5 # 11 [1d20=11] 10 [1d20=10] 2 [1d20=2] 15 [1d20=15] 13 [1d20=13]

One of them is positioned properly and can see you, and he fires his rifle: 23

Another hit with an assault rifle with Autofire, so that means a +4 bonus to save DC: DC24 Tou from the minion!

And I completely forgot before: +1HP for the heroic action of saving the gentleman from the gunman leader.

20 - Captain Cosmos - 2HP - Unharmed?

18 - Gunman Leader - Bruise (x1)

Edited by RocketLord
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...