Character Edits:

Thevshi

I have 4 Power Points to spend, and here's my shopping list:

Abilities: Wisdom 15 (+2) = 1 PP

Skills: Knowledge (Streetwise) 9 (+9) and Acrobatics 14 (+20) = 1 PP

Feats: Another rank of Equipment, Quick Draw = 2 PP

Under the Equipment list, please add: Swing Line (Super-Movement 1 - Swinging) = 2 EP, Headquarters (Liam's Apartment: Toughness: 10; Size: Diminutive; Features: Communications, Fire Prevention System, Gym, Living Space) = 3 EP

Thanks! :)

Updated by Barnum

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 4 Power Points to spend, and here's my shopping list:

Abilities: Wisdom 15 (+2) = 1 PP

Skills: Knowledge (Streetwise) 9 (+9) and Acrobatics 14 (+20) = 1 PP

Feats: Another rank of Equipment, Quick Draw = 2 PP

Under the Equipment list, please add: Swing Line (Super-Movement 1 - Swinging) = 2 EP, Headquarters (Liam's Apartment: Toughness: 10; Size: Diminutive; Features: Communications, Fire Prevention System, Gym, Living Space) = 3 EP

Thanks! :)

Updated by Barnum

Updates for Entropy:

1. Update . . .

Unspent PPs: 11

to . . . Unspent PPs: 7

- Cost: 0 PPs

2. Update . . .

Trade-Offs: Attack/Save DC: +6/+6, Defense/Toughness: +2/+10

to . . . Trade-Offs: Attack/Save DC: +7/+7, Defense/Toughness: +4/+10

3. Update . . .

Spells of the 1st Shakra

-Base Power - Mental Blast 6

to . . . -Base Power - Mental Blast 7

- Cost: 4 PPs

4. Update . . .

Cost: Ability 0 + Saves 18 + Combat 0 + Skills 4 (16 Ranks) + Feats 6 + Powers 62 - Drawbacks 6 + Unspent PPs 6 = 90 PPs

to . . . Cost: Ability 0 + Saves 18 + Combat 0 + Skills 4 (16 Ranks) + Feats 6 + Powers 66 - Drawbacks 6 + Unspent PPs 7 = 95 PPs

Updated by Heridfel

Updates for Entropy:

1. Update . . .

2. Update . . .

3. Update . . .

Spells of the 1st Shakra

4. Update . . .

Cost: Ability 0 + Saves 18 + Combat 0 + Skills 4 (16 Ranks) + Feats 6 + Powers 62 - Drawbacks 6 + Unspent PPs 6 = 90 PPs

to . . . Cost: Ability 0 + Saves 18 + Combat 0 + Skills 4 (16 Ranks) + Feats 6 + Powers 66 - Drawbacks 6 + Unspent PPs 7 = 95 PPs

Updated by Heridfel

Updates for Entropy:

1. Update . . .

2. Update . . .

3. Update . . .

Spells of the 1st Shakra

4. Update . . .

Updated by Heridfel

I have 4 pp to spend for Grim, and here's what I've come up with:

Increase Acrobatics from 4 to 8 ranks (1pp)

Add the feat Attack Specialization (Strike) (1pp)

Increase Strike from 4 to 6 ranks (2pp)

I think these changes will markedly improve Grim effectiveness as a crimefighter. BTW, how quickly are these applied? Are they not usable in any storylines were currently in, and if so, can we make an exception on 'Deja Vu' since it is set a little bit in the future (a few weeks, I'm guessing)?

Updated by Barnum

I think these changes will markedly improve Grim effectiveness as a crimefighter. BTW, how quickly are these applied? Are they not usable in any storylines were currently in, and if so, can we make an exception on 'Deja Vu' since it is set a little bit in the future (a few weeks, I'm guessing)?

Updated by Barnum

Updated by Barnum

I’ll spend three of Velocity’s pp as follows:

1 pp to skills:

Acrobatics 7 (+10/+15)

Gather Information 4 (+8)

Notice 7 (+8)

2 pp to Base Defense, making it a 9.

Her combat line should read…

Combat: BAB 4, BDB 9; Defense 25 (14 flat); Initiative +36

Her saves line needs to be fixed to read as follows:

Saves: Toughness +5 (+7), Fort 3 (+7); Reflex 3 (+11); Will 4 (+5)

Quickness has the wrong multiplier, should be…

2) Quickness 7 (x500) [7 pp]

She has some points in her Super Speed array for the strike power, so I’m adding some feats.

Free Slot: Strike 11 (Feats: Accuracy +3 (+6 hit), Power Attack, Defensive Attack, Elusive Target, Takedown Attack 2, Improved Critical 2 (18-20))

That should be it for now :D

Updated by Barnum

1 pp to skills:

Acrobatics 7 (+10/+15)

Notice 7 (+8)

She has some points in her Super Speed array for the strike power, so I’m adding some feats.

Free Slot: Strike 11 (Feats: Accuracy +3 (+6 hit), Power Attack, Defensive Attack, Elusive Target, Takedown Attack 2, Improved Critical 2 (18-20))

Updated by Barnum

1 pp to skills:

Acrobatics 7 (+10/+15)

Notice 7 (+8)

Updated by Barnum

For Icarus, I'd like to buy an additional rank of Dodge Focus and Power Control 1 outside of the array.

Also, I'd like to buy the following as a "power feat" on the Device. I may move it inside the Device later if it seems like it fits better there.

Morph 1 (2 pp/rank (humanoids), Limited: Can only change appearance of Device (-1))

That's what would allow him to extend or retract the wings on the battlesuit, as well as allowing him to walk around suited for battle if he so desired without drawing a great deal of attention. It isn't there to give him the other general benefits of Morph (changing Icarus' own appearance).

Updated by Barnum

For Icarus, I'd like to buy an additional rank of Dodge Focus and Power Control 1 outside of the array.

Also, I'd like to buy the following as a "power feat" on the Device. I may move it inside the Device later if it seems like it fits better there.

Morph 1 (2 pp/rank (humanoids), Limited: Can only change appearance of Device (-1))

That's what would allow him to extend or retract the wings on the battlesuit, as well as allowing him to walk around suited for battle if he so desired without drawing a great deal of attention. It isn't there to give him the other general benefits of Morph (changing Icarus' own appearance).

Updated by Barnum

Updated by Barnum

Ok, it's about time I started spending some PP. So here goes:

Valkyrie

- Increasing 'Enhanced Strength' power from 20 to 22 (therefore increasing my damage bonus for unarmed attacks from +10 to +11) (2 points)

- Increasing Constitution to 18 (+4) (therefore increasing my Fort save to +7, and my Toughness to +14) (2 points)

- Increase base Defence score to 8 (2 points)

- Increase my Will save by 1, to make it 11 (1 point)

Ok, that's my 7 points spent. Thanks in advance to whomever helps out. :)

Updated by VM

Valkyrie

- Increasing 'Enhanced Strength' power from 20 to 22 (therefore increasing my damage bonus for unarmed attacks from +10 to +11) (2 points)

- Increasing Constitution to 18 (+4) (therefore increasing my Fort save to +7, and my Toughness to +14) (2 points)

Updated by VM

Valkyrie

Updated by VM

I'd like to spend a point on raising my will save to +11, and a point on skills for Gather Information 4 (+9 total check bonus)

I'd also like to redo my drawbacks a bit, having realized something: Emissary, given the whole hyper advanced synthetic life down to artificial metal alloy organs and such is /extremely/ difficult to treat medically or repair machine wise if he ever gets messed up by anything, he can really only convalesce on his own, was mostly looking to have that as a 2 point drawback, tamp down the vulnerability by a point and weakness by a point for that to fit.

So basically, his drawbacks would look like: Noticeable (Density- gleaming argent skin, hair) 1 pt, Weakness- Dakana Crystals (uncommon, moderate: strength drain, affects each round) 7 pts, vulnerability- orichalcum (uncommon, minor), 1 pt, Disability (hyperadvanced composition makes medical treatment and conventional repair near impossible), 2 pts

Nothing's come up in play yet, so it wouldn't really change anything to do, and it would just be soothing to me conceptually.

Updated by V_M

I'd like to spend a point on raising my will save to +11, and a point on skills for Gather Information 4 (+9 total check bonus)

I'd also like to redo my drawbacks a bit, having realized something: Emissary, given the whole hyper advanced synthetic life down to artificial metal alloy organs and such is /extremely/ difficult to treat medically or repair machine wise if he ever gets messed up by anything, he can really only convalesce on his own, was mostly looking to have that as a 2 point drawback, tamp down the vulnerability by a point and weakness by a point for that to fit.

So basically, his drawbacks would look like: Noticeable (Density- gleaming argent skin, hair) 1 pt, Weakness- Dakana Crystals (uncommon, moderate: strength drain, affects each round) 7 pts, vulnerability- orichalcum (uncommon, minor), 1 pt, Disability (hyperadvanced composition makes medical treatment and conventional repair near impossible), 2 pts

Nothing's come up in play yet, so it wouldn't really change anything to do, and it would just be soothing to me conceptually.

Updated by V_M