Character Edits:

Thevshi

[Edit]To keep this thread tidy and to make it easy to track changes, periodically I will be moving nonessential posts from this thread to the archive. -Barnum[/Edit]

Seeing as the character threads are locked once approved and moved to the proper forum, it would seem we will need a thread to state how players wish to spend any power points they gain from experience (and to get Ref approvals for those changes) or for other edits to the characters (changes to appearance, or adding some background info and the like).

I have a picture I would like added for Velocity…

[Edit] Updated by Barnum

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Edit]To keep this thread tidy and to make it easy to track changes, periodically I will be moving nonessential posts from this thread to the archive. -Barnum[/Edit]

Seeing as the character threads are locked once approved and moved to the proper forum, it would seem we will need a thread to state how players wish to spend any power points they gain from experience (and to get Ref approvals for those changes) or for other edits to the characters (changes to appearance, or adding some background info and the like).

[Edit] Updated by Barnum

[Edit] Updated by Barnum

• 4 weeks later...

These are my Power Point purchases:

Feats: All-out Attack, Equipment 1

Equipment: Arsenal (array): Eskrima staves (Strike 1; Power Feats: Improved Block, Improved Critical (19-20), Mighty), Alternate Power: Throwing knives (Blast 1; Extra: Autofire)

Skills: 1 Skill rank - Acrobatics 13 (+18), Intimidate 10 (+10), Knowledge (streetwise) 2 (+2)

Cheers! :D

[Edit] Updated by Barnum

Equipment: Arsenal (array): Eskrima staves (Strike 1; Power Feats: Improved Block, Improved Critical (19-20), Mighty), Alternate Power: Throwing knives (Blast 1; Extra: Autofire)

Skills: 1 Skill rank - Acrobatics 13 (+18), Intimidate 10 (+10), Knowledge (streetwise) 2 (+2)

[Edit] Updated by Barnum

[Edit] Updated by Barnum

Shinken will be upgrading his battlesuit Device a rank using the three points he got and taking a minor Vulnerability to software-based attacks like Nanowire's or Mr. Fix-It's to represent beta software. The points in the Device will be used to get rid of the Unreliable flaw on the Shapeshifting power and to purchase the Improved Aim feat.

[Edit] - updated by Barnum

Shinken will be upgrading his battlesuit Device a rank using the three points he got and taking a minor Vulnerability to software-based attacks like Nanowire's or Mr. Fix-It's to represent beta software. The points in the Device will be used to get rid of the Unreliable flaw on the Shapeshifting power and to purchase the Improved Aim feat.

Added by Heridfel.

Changes for Velocity....

Adding another 1 pp to Benefit: Wealth (for 3 ranks total)

The last 2 pp are going to her Super Speed Array (which will effect most of the alts). It will look like this....

4) Super Speed Array 22 pts: 4 Alt powers) [26 pp]

Free Slot: Strike 11 (Feats: Accuracy 3 (+6 hit), Power Attack, Defensive Attack, Elusive Target, Takedown Attack 2)

Alt 1- Super movement: Wall Running 2 (Flaw: Only while moving); Water Running (Flaw: Only while moving); Permeate 3 (Flaw: Only while moving); Sure-Footed 2 (10 pts)

Alt 2- Sonic Boom (Blast) 11 (Extra: Area Burst; Flaw: 0 Range) (22 pts)

Alt 3- Rapid Fire: Blast 7 (Extra: Autofire) (21 pts)

Alt 4- Spinning 11 (22 pts)

Added by Heridfel.

Changes for Velocity....

The last 2 pp are going to her Super Speed Array (which will effect most of the alts). It will look like this....

Free Slot: Strike 11 (Feats: Accuracy 3 (+6 hit), Power Attack, Defensive Attack, Elusive Target, Takedown Attack 2)

Alt 1- Super movement: Wall Running 2 (Flaw: Only while moving); Water Running (Flaw: Only while moving); Permeate 3 (Flaw: Only while moving); Sure-Footed 2 (10 pts)

Added by Heridfel.

Changes for Velocity....

I'd like to spend some of Emissary's earned points, putting 2 into raising his base attack bonus to +5 (and thus +10 total for melee), a point into picking up power attack as a feat, and buying a point of impervious on his con bonus, making the total level of impervious on his toughness save 6.

edit: actually, nah, connected represents things just fine.

[Edit] Updated by Barnum

I'd like to spend some of Emissary's earned points, putting 2 into raising his base attack bonus to +5 (and thus +10 total for melee), a point into picking up power attack as a feat, and buying a point of impervious on his con bonus, making the total level of impervious on his toughness save 6.

[Edit] Updated by Barnum

[Edit] Updated by Barnum

Arg, don't mean to be annoying, changed one last thing, realized I mostly wanted to go for diversifying the stuff I can do in a fight more than increasing my flying brickdom (though I'll probably do that some later, all things being equal). Basically, as Emissary becomes more in sync with the collected memories, experiences and spirit that comprise his own, his aptitudes increase. Acro bluff gives a couple more options other than "make punchy".

[Edit] Updated by Barnum

Arg, don't mean to be annoying, changed one last thing, realized I mostly wanted to go for diversifying the stuff I can do in a fight more than increasing my flying brickdom (though I'll probably do that some later, all things being equal). Basically, as Emissary becomes more in sync with the collected memories, experiences and spirit that comprise his own, his aptitudes increase. Acro bluff gives a couple more options other than "make punchy".

[Edit] Updated by Barnum

[Edit] Updated by Barnum

Might I bother you to change High Note's sonic array to this:

Sonic Control 6 (PF:AP-Blast 6 Accurate,Precise(PF:Accurate,Precise),AP-Deflect (All Ranged) 4,AP-Nauseate 6 (PF:Accurate)

I meant to have always had my attack powers accurate, but didn't realize that Power Feats didn't automatically affect APs.

Updated by Barnum