Character Edits:

Thevshi

Hub's spending 5 pp to upgrade his power array to the following:

Boost 6 (all ability scores (3 pp/rank); Flaws: Others Only (-1/rank); Extras: Perception (+2/rank); Power Feats: Subtle, Slow Fade)

-Alternate Power: Healing 6 ((2 pp/rank); Others Only (-1/rank); Extras: Perception (+2/rank), Total (+1/rank); Power Feats: Subtle, Split Attack)

-Alternate Power: Fatigue 7 (Alternate Save: Will +0, Subtle, 15 pp) (Descriptor: Chi; can only be detected by mystical or chi effects); Super Senses: Detect (Life) (Ranged, Rapid, Accurate, Acute, Analytical, Penetrates Concealment; 11 pp) (Descriptor: Chi, mental sense, perceived as visual)

Basically, his non-offensive powers are Perception range, and his Fatigue and Super-Senses are a little stronger.

Updated by Barnum

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here's the description of how Heavy's sheet is changing, mechanically, as a result of this.

First, the Immunity (aging) is being moved out of the device, and Attack Specialization (blast) becomes Accurate on the Blast. The Device will be changing, so that part doesn't matter as much

Here's how he is spending his pp from November.

1 pp goes towards Knowledge (arcane lore) 1, Craft (mechanical) 2, and Language (Ancient Greek). The other goes towards Artificer. He'll be using Artificer as the justification for changing his Device.

Basically, he's increasing his ability to use his powers without the Device, and becoming more superheroic (or in his case, supervillainous). His abilities and saves are changing a little as well. I'm only listing Strength, Constitution, Toughness save, Fortitude save, and all my powers, since those are the things that change.

Strength: 14 (base, before Density) (4 pp)

Constitution: 28 (18 pp)

Fortitude: +13 (4 pp)

Toughness: +14 (Impervious 5)

Powers:

Density 3 (Duration: Sustained), PF: Buoyant (10 pp)

Density 2 (Duration: Permanent) (6 pp)

Immunity (aging) (1 pp)

Blast 1 (PF:Accurate) (3 pp)

AP: Gravity Control 1 (Extras: Selective Attack, No Saving Throw (+2), Flaws: Limited (down only), Range (touch), Distracting; PF: Subtle) (1 pp)

Flight 1 (2 pp)

Device 12 (Battlesuit, hard-to-lose, costs 48 pp, provides 60 pp)

Density 6 (18 pp)

Immunity 9 (life support) (9 pp)

Super Senses 9 (blindsight [radio, extended, radius], darkvision, radio) (9 pp)

Power Reserve 11 (PF: Extra Power (Blast, Gravity Control, Flight)) (23 pp)

AP: Spatial Control 5 (Extra: Portal (+2), Accurate (+1), Flaws: Long-only (-1), PF: Change Velocity, Easy, Progression) (23 pp, costs 1 pp)

(18+9+9+23+1= 60 pp)

Cost of powers: 71 pp

Finally, I'll add a single rank of Defensive Roll. The overall cost of these changes is 5 pp (my December total).

The armor will change shape as well, looking more like a set of metallic wings over a tight metal suit, with a helm like the old set of armor. He'll definitely keep Daedalus as an enemy. He'll also gain complications: Phobia: claustrophobia; Phobia: suffocation; Involuntary Transformation: Icarus (when either phobia is triggered, reduce Wisdom to 8 and total Will save to +5). Finally, his new villain name will be Icarus.

Well, here's the description of how Heavy's sheet is changing, mechanically, as a result of this.

First, the Immunity (aging) is being moved out of the device, and Attack Specialization (blast) becomes Accurate on the Blast. The Device will be changing, so that part doesn't matter as much

1 pp goes towards Knowledge (arcane lore) 1, Craft (mechanical) 2, and Language (Ancient Greek). The other goes towards Artificer. He'll be using Artificer as the justification for changing his Device.

Basically, he's increasing his ability to use his powers without the Device, and becoming more superheroic (or in his case, supervillainous). His abilities and saves are changing a little as well. I'm only listing Strength, Constitution, Toughness save, Fortitude save, and all my powers, since those are the things that change.

Powers:

Immunity (aging) (1 pp)

AP: Gravity Control 1 (Extras: Selective Attack, No Saving Throw (+2), Flaws: Limited (down only), Range (touch), Distracting; PF: Subtle) (1 pp)

Flight 1 (2 pp)

Density 6 (18 pp)

AP: Spatial Control 5 (Extra: Portal (+2), Accurate (+1), Flaws: Long-only (-1), PF: Change Velocity, Easy, Progression) (23 pp, costs 1 pp)

(18+9+9+23+1= 60 pp)

Finally, I'll add a single rank of Defensive Roll. The overall cost of these changes is 5 pp (my December total).

The armor will change shape as well, looking more like a set of metallic wings over a tight metal suit, with a helm like the old set of armor. He'll definitely keep Daedalus as an enemy. He'll also gain complications: Phobia: claustrophobia; Phobia: suffocation; Involuntary Transformation: Icarus (when either phobia is triggered, reduce Wisdom to 8 and total Will save to +5). Finally, his new villain name will be Icarus.

Powers:

Immunity (aging) (1 pp)

Flight 1 (2 pp)

Density 6 (18 pp)

(18+9+9+23+1= 60 pp)

I'm increasing my Device by 1 rank (for 3 PPs), here is my new weapon array:

Device 9 [Easy to lose, Extra Effort Applies to the User, Power Feats: Accurate 3, Indestructible, Restricted 3 (Only clergy in the Orthodox Church)]

Strike 3 [Mighty, Affects Insubstantial 2] linked to Drain 12 [All ability scores at once, Power Feats: Affects Insubstantial 2, Alternate Powers 3, Drawback: Doesn’t work on physical ability scores – 3 pts.]

Alternate Power: Blast 13 [Extra]

Alternate Power: Strike 11 [Extras]

Alternate Power: Heal 9 [Extras]

Cost – 34 PPs

I'm still thinking about how to spend the last PP.

Updated by Heridfel

Device 9 [Easy to lose, Extra Effort Applies to the User, Power Feats: Accurate 3, Indestructible, Restricted 3 (Only clergy in the Orthodox Church)]

Strike 3 [Mighty, Affects Insubstantial 2] linked to Drain 12 [All ability scores at once, Power Feats: Affects Insubstantial 2, Alternate Powers 3, Drawback: Doesn’t work on physical ability scores – 3 pts.]

Cost – 34 PPs

Updated by Heridfel

Cost – 34 PPs

Updated by Heridfel

Powers:

Insubstantial (liquid) Permanent, Innate Rank=1 Cost 5

Elongation Rank=3 Cost 3

Immunity [suffocation, Aging, High Pressure (environmental) Cost 4

Damage Aura [Acid] 2 ranks Cost 8

AP Damage Aura [Cold] Cost 1

AP Damage Aura [Fire] Cost 1 Is heat and fire the same descriptor?

Environmental Control [Cold] Rank = 1 Cost 1

AP Environmental Control [Heat] Cost 1

Power Reserve: Rank = 6 Cost = 12

Applies to Damage Aura and Environmental control

Communication (mental) Rank =2 Cost=2

Protection Rank =3 Cost=3

Swimming Rank=3 Cost=3

Adding

Detect super-powered being Rank 1 Cost 1

Not sure how to handle this, but basically i want him to be able to realize someone has powers. He will not buy it above touch, or get other feats on it, so it will not be very useful. It is more for flavor.

Updated by Heridfel

Powers:

Elongation Rank=3 Cost 3

Swimming Rank=3 Cost=3

Adding

Not sure how to handle this, but basically i want him to be able to realize someone has powers. He will not buy it above touch, or get other feats on it, so it will not be very useful. It is more for flavor.

Updated by Heridfel

Powers:

Elongation Rank=3 Cost 3

Swimming Rank=3 Cost=3

Adding

Updated by Heridfel

I am going to spend 4 of Velocity's points.

1 for another rank of Benefit: Wealth

2 added to Con (making it 12/20), which will increase her toughness to +7 (with defensive roll)

and 1 point to Running, making it Running 8 (2,500 mph)

Updated by Barnum

2 added to Con (making it 12/20), which will increase her toughness to +7 (with defensive roll)

Updated by Barnum

Updated by Barnum

I just noticed that on Badb I forgot to change my listings under Skill Mastery. Instead of perform(which she doesn't even have), I'd like Drive, and instead of notice(because that's a take 20, not a take 10) I would like that switched to Sense Motive.

Updated by cosmicarus

I just noticed that on Badb I forgot to change my listings under Skill Mastery. Instead of perform(which she doesn't even have), I'd like Drive, and instead of notice(because that's a take 20, not a take 10) I would like that switched to Sense Motive.

Updated by cosmicarus

Updated by cosmicarus