Galleries R Us: Contour (OOC)

MBCE

Here's teh OOC list for the main thread.

Golentan, are you trying to hit Contour or simply send the painting near the hero? In the first case, you'll need to make a to hit roll against his Def, not bluff. The bluff roll we'll hold for him trying to conceal his invovlement to the crime. If you don'T intent to damage Contour, then Contour will only need to make his own Dex check Dc 5. If you do intend to harm Contour than he needs to make a DC 15 dex check to catch it.

All of my GM posts will be in bold while my character posts, Sammy/The Ghost. will be normal.

Sorry for the confusion. It is Neurologic doing this, and she's trying to put the painting near him, the bluff check is to try to get him to reach out and catch the painting. Is the source of telekinesis obvious? I thought the object moved (obvious) but the source wasn't, that's how I've been playing it and several posts I've made have relied on that fact. Nobody has commented, so I thought that was correct. As for the post, you'll notice it is in third person except for her internal thoughts (marked by asterisks before and after).

It is up to the Ref of course, but TK is noticeable unless you have 2 Subtle power feats. One make is hard to notice (DC20 or by certain super sense powers only) and two makes it totally unnoticeable.

I'm not sure how to handle to getting Contour to grab it part myself. I would not say bluff though, maybe just an attack to get it right where you want it. I know TK is perception, and the precise feat should help, but I'll leave it up to the Ref as I really don't know how to handle it within the rules.

Sorry for the confusion. It is Neurologic doing this, and she's trying to put the painting near him, the bluff check is to try to get him to reach out and catch the painting. Is the source of telekinesis obvious? I thought the object moved (obvious) but the source wasn't, that's how I've been playing it and several posts I've made have relied on that fact. Nobody has commented, so I thought that was correct. As for the post, you'll notice it is in third person except for her internal thoughts (marked by asterisks before and after).

No. without buying the subtle power feat on a power, they are considered noticeable. So anyone looking at Neurologic will see that she is the source of the power. Taking a look at the sheet shows that all of her powers would be obvious to anyone looking at her. The force field, flight, the TK, everything.

I also need you to make a to hit roll on Contour and I need Contour to do a Dex check to catch it, please. As I stated earlier:

Golentan, are you trying to hit Contour or simply send the painting near the hero? In the first case, you'll need to make a to hit roll against his Def, not bluff. The bluff roll we'll hold for her trying to conceal her invovlement to the crime. If you don'T intent to damage Contour, then Contour will only need to make his own Dex check Dc 5. If you do intend to harm Contour than he needs to make a DC 15 dex check to catch it.

Alright, could you disregard my post? I have to think some stuff over that affects my long-term plans for the character, and she would definitely NOT be stupid enough to pull this stunt if everybody would realize it was her. Especially since she's out of costume in her neighborhood of residence, and it could seriously jeapordize her secret identity.

Alright, could you disregard my post? I have to think some stuff over that affects my long-term plans for the character, and she would definitely NOT be stupid enough to pull this stunt if everybody would realize it was her. Especially since she's out of costume in her neighborhood of residence, and it could seriously jeapordize her secret identity.

Since eyeonthemountain has no problem with it, we can simply ignore those posts and pick up as if there was no interruptions with the two.

• 2 weeks later...

Sammy has asked him if why he thought he would be attacked. Contour has yet to answer the question. So he was sensing him to figure why he wasn't answering.

I think that is a pretty broad application of Sense Motive, getting pretty close to mind reading. If Contour were trying to bluff him, then Sense motive would be a fine defense, but if Contour is not answering, I'm not sure he would know why.

But I guess I can play it that way.

• 4 weeks later...