Chat

Toptomcat

Unfortunatly, it does not seem to work for me. :(

The chat runs entirely in java, so if it won't work then it is probably a Java problem (though it could also be a firewall issue). I'd try making sure you had the most up-to-date version of Java installed on your computer and/or the most up-to-date version of your browser. I've tried the chat room in FireFox (XP and Linux), Opera (PC and Mac), and IE. It works fine in all 5.

The chat runs entirely in java, so if it won't work then it is probably a Java problem (though it could also be a firewall issue). I'd try making sure you had the most up-to-date version of Java installed on your computer and/or the most up-to-date version of your browser. I've tried the chat room in FireFox (XP and Linux), Opera (PC and Mac), and IE. It works fine in all 5.