An abandoned auto factory: OOC

Toptomcat

This is my hero Shinken's headquarters. Villians wishing to attack it, as Shinken's headquarters, will need to do some legwork first: it's fairly well-hidden, with most coming and going occurring underground and by a very stealthy airplane. Probably the best way to figure it out would be digging around in Ares Macrotechnology's books. [if they just happen to start rampaging in the general area and attack it indiscriminately, that might happen too.] Heroes, on the other hand, don't neccesarily need to have so specific a reason to investigate this somewhat inherantly suspicious place. Misunderstandings welcome. :D

This is my hero Shinken's headquarters. Villians wishing to attack it, as Shinken's headquarters, will need to do some legwork first: it's fairly well-hidden, with most coming and going occurring underground and by a very stealthy airplane. Probably the best way to figure it out would be digging around in Ares Macrotechnology's books. [if they just happen to start rampaging in the general area and attack it indiscriminately, that might happen too.] Heroes, on the other hand, don't neccesarily need to have so specific a reason to investigate this somewhat inherantly suspicious place. Misunderstandings welcome. :D