Fight them on the Beaches (OOC)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Tarrakhash said:

Drive Roll: 19

Do I make drive rolls even though it's essentially a movement speed not actually driving? I am the car.

An excellent point, and one I had not considered! I guess any difficult manuevers would be a straight DEX roll (albeit much easier than a driving roll)? In any case, that roll not needed and just speeding along is unproblematic!

Race Time!!!

Sir Prize's bike has a 500' headstart, and is a speed 5 machine. Against him is the need to make a drive roll. He is good, but still...

Drive Roll: 1d20+15 26 he makes it - for now!

Let me know how you wish to [try to] catch up! All out movemenet and extra effort for that real zip speed all allowed! (we need to track CON rounds if the former!)

• 4 weeks later...

Ok that works for me :)

As you both approach - nay, catch up, Lady Key will throw a grenade behind her. This is a flash bang whallop grenade, 

Dazzle 6 and Damage 6, Both Area (Burst), so a Reflex Save vs DC 16 first, then a DC 16 or 13 Reflex save vs aud+visual dazzle, and DC 21 or 18 Toughness Save. 

If you do fail the dazzle, and wish to get a complication (and it fits you head-logic!) you can narrate crashing into something on the beach for some effect (like a bruise+daze from the impact, or something else amusing you can think of you can crash into which will impede you)