Puzzle Box: The Fun Guy (OOC)

Five Mushroom Men left. 

They are all going to release spores!

Ill treat this as an "aid" attack with abit of wibbly wobbly to stop it getting out of hand. The combined effect will be a Nauseate 10 cloud area attack.

i.e. DC 20 Reflex Saves and DC 20 or 15 Fort Saves. 

Penny Coin: Reflex Save: 1d20+12 26 with evasion 2 avoids the cloud altogether. 

Reflex Saves: 5#1d20+10 20 11 12 13 14 Boddy Flock makes his reflex save (and has evasion 2), the other sprites do not. 

Fort Saves: 4#1d20+2 10 4 18 3 awful rolls, and to keep things simple, I will say they are all completely helpless from the Nauseate effect. 

Meaning Oswald is up next!

Edited by Supercape
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozwald will dismiss the grumblings of the fun guy as the whining of a petulant student and use his summon a tornado power to sweep up the mushroom men and their spores, throwing them against the roof and letting them fall back to the ground!

DC22 reflex save!

Then opposed strength

15! Or 9 for those who make the save. (Halfs the mod but not the roll I believe.)

Hum! I think Oz will continue to be slightly helpful and wobble drunkly as he bounds amidst the mushroom men and with a pirouette attempt to use his winds of change power to turn them to stone.

DC22 reflex for half

DC22/16 fort to resist, if they are immune due to being an object they must make a reflex save again by house rules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alright. Pan is a Jack-Of-All-Trades, after all, so let's see if he's picked up some kind of knowledge about fungi, or maybe even fungi that is like this. I guess its a Knowledge [Life Sciences] roll. Anyway, no matter the knowledge needed, its the same roll: 1d20+2 = 10

Eh, doubt it'll amount to much, but let's see!