It was blissful to have the burdens of thought and self-accualising lifted from his concious mind by the invasive and yet all too welcome voice, he nearly rocked back on his metal heels as if to let some invisible current carry him through the fortress towards it.

"Follow me guys...I know where to go..." He spoke dreamily as he advanced towards where he felt the subtle pull was guiding him.

Edited by Exaccus
  • 4 weeks later...

Echohead

Perhaps a more astute man, or even a more astute Umberto, would have smelled something fishy. And proceeded to read a mind. 

But Umberto was a bag of nerves and not well disposed towards reading minds. In felt invasive, and he did not use his power lightly. Besides, he didnt really know his this space faring crew. 

"Uh...uh....l - l - lead on then! I'm glad someone knows what they are doing!" he said, screwinh up his lips and face in what might be construed as a smile. 

He wiped his brow. His palms felt clamy. He tried not to think about the infinite expanses of hard vaccuum outside. Of radiation and pressure damage. Of course, but trying not to think about something, one only succeeded about thinking about it more.