Open Threads, Closed Threads, Campaigns, Oh my!

Barnum

This is all good stuff! Three things that we are/I am working on right now that might interest you guys:

1. A way to handle rumors, news, and heroic tales. We’re almost there. It should be up in the next few weeks at the latest.

2. Developing a roster for the Freedom League (players and NPCs). We have at least one fledgling hero working on membership in the League, and in the next few months, once we find out who the stable, long-term players are, we may offer the leadership of the Freedom League to a hero here.

3. I do have several special things planned for the Christmas holiday. Not quite an all-inclusive hero party, but that’s a good idea. I may just steal it. :) A Freedom League open house for potential members. I likes it!

Also, we encourage the creation of hero groups and villain groups, but will probably keep a check on the proliferation of such groups (i.e. we don’t need 20 heroes and 14 groups). Maybe a small application procedure for starting a new hero group is in order.

This is all good stuff! Three things that we are/I am working on right now that might interest you guys:

1. A way to handle rumors, news, and heroic tales. We’re almost there. It should be up in the next few weeks at the latest.

2. Developing a roster for the Freedom League (players and NPCs). We have at least one fledgling hero working on membership in the League, and in the next few months, once we find out who the stable, long-term players are, we may offer the leadership of the Freedom League to a hero here.

3. I do have several special things planned for the Christmas holiday. Not quite an all-inclusive hero party, but that’s a good idea. I may just steal it. :) A Freedom League open house for potential members. I likes it!

Also, we encourage the creation of hero groups and villain groups, but will probably keep a check on the proliferation of such groups (i.e. we don’t need 20 heroes and 14 groups). Maybe a small application procedure for starting a new hero group is in order.