Wrongdoers, Inc.

Veiled Malice

true..most meglomaniac type villians are a little.."special", but I dont see the world as somthing to rule, I think of it as a resourse, bank robbing, extortion, ect..not building some crazy machine that I probably wont use..if I actually build somthing like that im gonna use it alot..not that my characters that smart..flash frying someone in thier tights is more his style

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true..most meglomaniac type villians are a little.."special", but I dont see the world as somthing to rule, I think of it as a resourse, bank robbing, extortion, ect..not building some crazy machine that I probably wont use..if I actually build somthing like that im gonna use it alot..not that my characters that smart..flash frying someone in thier tights is more his style

true, but two questions..1. how long does a monologe have to be before its ok, and second, do ALL villians have to be monologers?..mines more of a superpowered hit-man..not really a matermind type but strong enough to be a threat..

A good monologue is about 2 pages in length...Just enough time to give the hero time to reposition/recover/think of a plan... also Your guy would be more of a henchman type and monologues for that kind of characters stops at about.. "The boss wants to talk to you."....:)

true, but two questions..1. how long does a monologe have to be before its ok, and second, do ALL villians have to be monologers?..mines more of a superpowered hit-man..not really a matermind type but strong enough to be a threat..

A good monologue is about 2 pages in length...Just enough time to give the hero time to reposition/recover/think of a plan... also Your guy would be more of a henchman type and monologues for that kind of characters stops at about.. "The boss wants to talk to you."....:)