Wrongdoers, Inc.

Veiled Malice

We of the quote "Villainous", unquote, mindset have for too long been marginalized by mainstream society. Why? Because our methods are misunderstood? Because our motives are questioned? Because our goals are not in keeping with what people think is acceptable? The oppressors of the government hierarchy seek to destroy our dreams because we refuse to tow the line and be good little automatons. I say no longer! Now is the time to fight back! Now is the time to unite and take back what is rightfully ours! Namely, anything we think should be ours!

But seriously, Villainous characters are going to have it a bit tougher, at least starting out, and I thought that by offering a support group, i.e., this board, we could help out our fellow brothers (and sisters) in crime. Maybe by working together we can make sure that more fun is had by all.

I hope to hear from everybody, Villain and Hero alike. (But mostly Villain)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We of the quote "Villainous", unquote, mindset have for too long been marginalized by mainstream society. Why? Because our methods are misunderstood? Because our motives are questioned? Because our goals are not in keeping with what people think is acceptable? The oppressors of the government hierarchy seek to destroy our dreams because we refuse to tow the line and be good little automatons. I say no longer! Now is the time to fight back! Now is the time to unite and take back what is rightfully ours! Namely, anything we think should be ours!

But seriously, Villainous characters are going to have it a bit tougher, at least starting out, and I thought that by offering a support group, i.e., this board, we could help out our fellow brothers (and sisters) in crime. Maybe by working together we can make sure that more fun is had by all.

Bah!

We are not misunderstood. They, the pathetic humans or worse, those do-gooders in tights, understand perfectly well that we hate them, and cannot wait to crush them underfoot. What they FEAR is that we will not act like idiots who have not read the "Evil Overlord's List"... revealing our plans while cackling and gloating, dreaming up monumentally stupid, complicated ways to kill them rather than shooting them and then burning the bodies... you know... perpetuating the stereotypes.

Bael

Bah!

We are not misunderstood. They, the pathetic humans or worse, those do-gooders in tights, understand perfectly well that we hate them, and cannot wait to crush them underfoot. What they FEAR is that we will not act like idiots who have not read the "Evil Overlord's List"... revealing our plans while cackling and gloating, dreaming up monumentally stupid, complicated ways to kill them rather than shooting them and then burning the bodies... you know... perpetuating the stereotypes.

Bael

Bah!

Bael

Bah!

Bael

Bah!

Bael

I'm a bit confused on why anyone would want to be a villain. Beating up on people who deserve seems really only satisfying when they're moronic jerks and not something nastier. Same thing with just doing whatever you want. Heck, taking over the world sounds boring. So am I just too much of a natural good guy, or is there some secret part of this that I don't get?

I'm a bit confused on why anyone would want to be a villain. Beating up on people who deserve seems really only satisfying when they're moronic jerks and not something nastier. Same thing with just doing whatever you want. Heck, taking over the world sounds boring. So am I just too much of a natural good guy, or is there some secret part of this that I don't get?