Giant Krampus 2: Krampus Campus

Gizmo

Micah saw Salvo's salute. His only response was a slight nod. He seemed, if not distracted, then at least withdrawn. It took several moments after Fascimile came over and they started moving before he responded.

"Please don't call me Mick. My name is Micah. I know you didn't mean anything by it; it's just...a preference thing?"

He scowled at nothing in particular.

"Anyway. I think regular restraints are as good or better. If these are Nordic 'dark elves', I'm not certain tinsel means anything to them. I don't know what the most, um, mythologically appropriate? Means of restraint are."

He took a moment to adjust his grip as they kept walking.

"I was planning to fly home tomorrow. I have a couple of bags that can handle the wind, and it's tons cheaper than driving or going on a plane."

Oh he means literally flying himself in the air.

"Was going to spend a few days back home with my mom and aunt and uncle and cousin. Probably visit my grandparents too. Eat too much food."

His face became thoughtful.

"Though considering all the flying I'll be doing, maybe it's just enough?"

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"oh yeah? My bad man." Alex responded with even tone and unwavering cadance in his voice.

"Very litteral minded huh? That was a joke, Micah." He explained as he jostled the elf a little to make him wobble amusingly.

"Little post battle cool down is good you know? Flushes the adrenaline out and steadies the vitals." He commented as he pondered a little thinking about what might suffice in this situation

"I'm gonna be making some snow cones for everyone on that note, got a favourite flavour?'

Edited by Exaccus

Abigail hugged Elizabeth tighter with the one arm that was still around her waist, leaning against her hip and shoulder and contemplating the dark elven bodies and the fate that they had avoided.

"I think you're plenty strong," she quietly responded her roommates question.  "But I know a few ways, and people, if you are interested," she said, then added, "Better than the way I learned.  Safer.  Less Darwinian."

She trailed off to silence and stood there quietly, just watching the people below.

"Hey," Abigail said, after a moment turning her face to look at Liz.  "What do you say we skip out of here while the Headmistress is occupied?  My foster family should be here any minute.  We could get some cocoa."

She made a little gesture and a portal to their room yawned open behind them and out of sight of the people below, then raised an eyebrow.

"I'm working on relaxing, I just..."

His eyes get a bit far-away (which Facsimile can see thanks to his goggles being pushed up his head) as he thinks for a moment. 

"I have to be extremely careful. Weather patterns...they're temperamental. And if I'm not careful, I could bring down a super-storm that makes the wildest movies look tame. Control isn't a luxury for me, it's a necessity. And on top of the fight, Zenith's crap has me ramped up. I'm trying to calm myself down inside my head without showing it."

He sighed and shook his head, continuing their trek toward the holding cells.

"Mango. I love mango and it's expensive back home. And I'll need the sugar-energy."

"I mean, we're probably supposed to stay and help...." Elizabeth was waffling, peering down at their Headmistress and the students and what sure sounded like some awful drama that she couldn't quite make out. Staying and helping would be the right thing to do, right? Cleaning up, making sure nobody was seriously hurt, following orders....

...but it was awfully cold. "Cocoa sounds great," she decided, pulling her robe in around her pajamas now that she didn't have the panic and effort of the fight to sustain her body heat. "I don't think I have a lot I could add now that a big monster's not trying to kill us." She felt a little bit guilty, but the guilt was quickly buried under a fine layer of the impish feeling that she was getting away with something, and that was fun. She did at least furrow her brow as she made her way through the portal. "Do you think we still have any of the little marshmallows left?"