Cubismo

Fright Night at Claremont (OOC)

OOC for this.

The assumption is the PCs are all returning from a Halloween party and are now relaxing together in a rec room when Sam shows up, but if you have another reason why'd you'd be hanging out there go for it and explain it in IC. 

Round 1 - Initiative Order

17 - Forever Boy - Fine and Dandy, 2HP
16 - Salvo - Fine and Dandy, 2HP
12 - Gauss - Fine and Dandy, 3HP
11 - Crystal Gazer - Fine and Dandy, 2HP

11 - Deadite Possessed Sam - Fine and Dandy

Alrighty, @RocketLord you're going first. I'm also giving you a Hero Point because a demon is about to attack you're friends triggering one of your complications. Show us what you got! 

Let's go with some Binding Bands.

Attack Roll: 1d20+10 = 21

DC 20 Reflex save to avoid being Tangled or Bound, if it hits. (I know the profile says Toughness, but that's an error I'll get fixed on my next update)

Forever Boy's Attack: Hits! 😀

Possessed Sam Reflex Save: 22. Succeeded. 😡

Sorry RocketLord, you hit him but Possessed Sam made the Reflex against your Snare. If you want to go back and mention the failure in your IC post go right ahead!

@Zeitgeist Blue you're next!

Edited by Cubismo

Is there any sort of iron/steel/copper ornamentation or corner caps on the tomb Gauss could use her powers to pull the book back to them by?

If not, she's going to shove a couch at the thing wearing Sam like a skin suit.

Does Lulu know through her Arcane Lore if mental effects work on demons? Her fear is that her powers may be useless against the infernal.

Give me a Arcane Lore roll and we'll find out. Pass or fail I'm going to say its a reaction and she can still do other things on her turn. 

Yep. That does it. She knows that mental effects and powers are just as effective against most demons as they are humans, though she might not want to read the mind of a demon. It's pretty scary in there. 

Anyways, what else is Lulu doing on her turn?