Jump to content
RocketLord

Ink (OOC)

Recommended Posts

Initiative: 24, 21, 10

 

So, order:

31 - Ronin - Uninjured - 1HP

24 - Lady Horus - Uninjured - 1HP

24 - Wadjet - Uninjured

24 - Cultist 1 - Uninjured

21 - Cultist 2 - Uninjured

12 - Mr. Strix  - Shaken - 3HP

10 - Cultist 3 - Uninjured

7 - Dr. Thorne - Uninjured - 2HP

 

@Supercape is up, followed by @Avenger Assembled

Share this post


Link to post

Alright, positions as they are now, as far as I think they are. Feel free to correct me if you think its different somehow.

And sorry for not doing this in the previous post.

 

Top floor, center of the building

Inside the room that appears to be covered with ink: 3 cultists.

Just outside: Mr. Strix

 

Two floors below the top floor: About 160 feet from the Cultist room, counting moving around stairs inside the building

Inside the room that you all lit on fire, which is on the side of the building with windows: Lady Horus

Outside the room you all lit on fire: Ronin, Wadjet

 

Somewhere between those two floors: About 60 feet from the Cultist room, counting moving around stairs inside the building

Doctor Thorne, heading up towards Mr. Strix

 

EDIT: Some more info:

The Cultist room has a round table in the middle, with 3 books on it. The room itself is about 50x50 feet in size, with no visible features aside from the table. Everything else seems to be covered in hardened ink.

Edited by RocketLord

Share this post


Link to post

OK, thanks!

 

So Ronin is hampered by lack of mobility, but them's the breaks. Moving all out (120') to the top floor hopefully, but also hopefully keeping cover as much as possible whilst doing so!

Share this post


Link to post

Lady Horus: 

 

is tired of fooling around. She has no idea where everyone is, though! So she'll do the boring heroic work of going through the rest of the building at super-speed, making sure everyone is out of the building. 

 

Wadjet: 

 

sees the fire stop and considers her options, then uses her grapple gun to ascend into the building's lower stories. 

 

Let me know if I can just narrate that, or if you want die rolls!

Share this post


Link to post

Cultist 1 creates 4 humanoid forms from the ink in the room, appearing all around Mr. Strix, though with an opening to Cultist 2. @Grumblefloof Make a Will Save, DC15. Read spoiler if you make it.

The 4 ink humanoids are an illusion.

 

Cultist 2 charges at Mr. Strix and punches at him. 14, a miss.

 

@Grumblefloof you're up.

 

31 - Ronin - Uninjured - 1HP

24 - Lady Horus - Uninjured - 1HP

24 - Wadjet - Uninjured

24 - Cultist 1 - Uninjured

21 - Cultist 2 - Uninjured

12 - Mr. Strix  - Shaken - 3HP

10 - Cultist 3 - Uninjured

7 - Dr. Thorne - Uninjured - 2HP

Share this post


Link to post

Will save (DC15): 8. Even if he wasn't Shaken, he wouldn't have made that.

 

Screw it, I've got 3 Hero Points. I'll re-roll.

 

Will save (DC15, HP re-roll): 18. Really, Orokos? Two "2"s in a row?

 

Mister Strix takes a free action to swap his array over to the Autofire slot.

Then he tries to lay the Autofire beat-down on Cultist #2.

He'll All-Out Attack for +2 Attack / -2 Defense.

That puts him at Attack +8, Defense +6 (DC16) until his next action.

 

Attack roll: 13. Argh.

Can't re-roll, since I already did that this round.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Cultist 3 melts into the shadows and moves behind Mister Strix for an attack, as he reaches out to try to touch Strix: 17

Another miss!

 

Current situation around the room: Mr. Strix is standing at the doorway, with the hulking Cultist 2 in front of him, blocking him from entering. They are surrounded by 4 black humanoids that seem to be made out of Ink. If you interact with them, DC15 Will Save to

find out that they're Illusions

. Cultist 2 is still inside the room. Cultist 3 seems to be made of shadows and is behind Mr. Strix.

 

@Tiff is up, then @Supercape

 

 

31 - Ronin - Uninjured - 1HP

24 - Lady Horus - Uninjured - 1HP

24 - Wadjet - Uninjured

24 - Cultist 1 - Uninjured

21 - Cultist 2 - Uninjured

12 - Mr. Strix  - Shaken - 2HP

10 - Cultist 3 - Uninjured

7 - Dr. Thorne - Uninjured - 2HP

Edited by RocketLord

Share this post


Link to post

You've got a bad tag inside that spoiler block, and you put the condition summary in the spoiler block. I'm guessing that wasn't intentional.

Share this post


Link to post

That's a hit, but Cultist 3 has Insubstantial 4 (shadow form; Continuous, Permanent), so no effect.

 

@Supercape, you're up, followed by @Avenger Assembled

 

31 - Ronin - Uninjured - 1HP

24 - Lady Horus - Uninjured - 1HP

24 - Wadjet - Uninjured

24 - Cultist 1 - Uninjured

21 - Cultist 2 - Uninjured

12 - Mr. Strix  - Shaken - 2HP

10 - Cultist 3 - Uninjured

7 - Dr. Thorne - Uninjured - 2HP

Share this post


Link to post

Cultist 2: Opposed Intimidate: 19, demoralize resisted.

 

And that's a hit, ultist 2 got Protection 5 with Impervious, lowered to Impervious 1, so Toughness: 21

Makes the save.

 

@Avenger Assembled, you're up.

 

EDITED based on Cape's post below, I'd misread/misunderstood/misremembered how Impervious and Penetrating interacted. Fixed now.

Edited by RocketLord

Share this post


Link to post

OK - 

 

Lady Horus will fly up to the hole she made in the roof, zipping around at Flight 5, until she stumbles across the fight Mr. Strix is having with the goons. Once there, I'll spend her last HP (though if you think she's triggered any Complications or done something heroic up to this point, let me know!) to buy off her Fatigue. 


If she can, she'll take 10 and get 16 to hit the cultists using her Takedown Attack and her Strike 14. If not, let me know and I'll do something else! 

Share this post


Link to post

Sure, you put out the fire and saved bad candy for the city! Have a HP for that! 

 

And the Cultists are not minions, so we'll tell me which one you attack and give me a roll, then we'll go from there.

 

Just FYI, and it might be misreading your post, but the fight is happening inside, so you'd need to either smash another part of the building, after finding out where they are, or fly around inside to get to them. You should be able to do the latter with one movement action at your flight speed.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...