RocketLord

Ink (OOC)

Lady Horus goes ahead and fires down through the hole she made in the floor! 

Blast 14 (Extra: Penetrating 10 [as DMG 24], Flaw: Action [Full], PFs: Improved Crit 1, Variable Descriptor 1 [any light]) {26/26}

Let me know what kind of roll I need to make there so I can describe the effects

I thought I had responded yesterday, sorry!

No roll necessary, the hole is not really moving and is rather big. Feel free to describe the effects.

I'm having a difficult time following exactly what's happening. Can someone please explain to me exactly what's happening and where everything is in relation to everything else? I feel lost.

@Grumblefloof I think that Lady Horus, Ronin, Wadjet and Doctor Thorne is in the room with the books, where they have currently started setting the ink on fire... including the ink that is pouring into the floor below, where Mr. Strix is currently clinging to the ceiling. Lady Horus' last strike created holes to the floors further below, which the burning ink is now falling into, though there is still a lot of it in the same room as Mr. Strix.

Ok, I think I've got it.

Strix will try to capture a sample of the ink in his room, using Wall-Crawling and Leaping as necessary to keep from touching it directly. Is there anything in the room with him that would make a suitable improvised container, or should he burn a Hero Point for a temporary Equipment feat rank?

Hopefully, I can do this as a simple Snare effect, but if not I'll throw in the HP to make this thing happen!

As per chat, idea works, and Rosa is now down on the second floor, with the ink currently being on the fifth through third floors.

Sorry, must have missed your question, @Grumblefloof.

The room seems to be storage, so there's multiple boxes with candy in it, including some with decorative glass that can be closed with a small hinge. Those boxes are about to be on fire, so up to you if you go for them or burn the HP.