Mysterious Menagerie of Monsters

"How many more of you are there?" Oz asked solemnly as he eyed up the masked man calmly as he bent down to pick up the gun and examine it curiously

"And whom do you work for? I'm relatively new to this dimension but there are few weapons in any world that can damage one of my barriers." He commented as he tossed the gun into truffled awaiting mouth for storage and with a nod of his head commanded the animate vault to see to the other weapons.

These men were likely to be a distraction as much as anything else so he wasted little time on formalities and the like.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GM

Despite the man's mask, Oz could almost make out that he was grinning. Despite his situation, he seemed rather confident. "More than just us. We're everywhere." That seemed to be as much as he was willing to share on that matter, at least, before he chuckled lightly again. If he was moved by Truffles eating his weapons, he did not show it.

"And I guess you'll have to find out that part on your own, Tubsy. He pays well enough that I'm not gonna tell a bargain bin magician like you anything, so get on with it, or leave me alone."

"Ah so its a him...good, that narrows it down enough for a spell." Oz commented as he pulled away from the kneeling man and turned his attention to charlemagne.

"We'd best go secure the rest of your home my friend,  this charletan has no further use or threat to us let's not make him a roadblock for ourselves either." A vague gesture causing a steel cage to spring into existence around the man and his accomplices each in turn.

"We'll return to modify their memories and extract reperations later."

GM

The men looked around, but for the moment, the one still awake seemed content, maybe even like he didn't entirely mind being in the cage. He got to work trying to wake his comrades.

Charlemagne nodded and gestured towards the gate. "I do believe you are right, my friend. I don't know who this mystery man is, but it seems clear what he is trying to do." His jovial voice grew deathly serious. "Poaching. He has come for my friends, and I cannot allow that!" He paused, pointing to William. "William!" *OINK!* "Guard these poachers! If they attempt to escape, trample them! Oswald, follow me!"

He ran towards the window back into his home, jumping through it, and as Oswald followed, it would be clear that something was very wrong. Several of the paintings, much like William's had become crooked. Some were missing. Something was indeed very wrong in the mysterious menagerie of monsters.