All that glitters... (OOC)

RocketLord

That's a hit indeed.

Toughness save: 12d20+12-1(bruised) = 15

So, miss by 7, so he's Dazed and getting another Bruise. 

Current status:

Current status: 

Armor Thug 1: Unconscious - leaving

Armor Thug 2: 24 - Bruised - leaving

Rev: 15. HP 3 - Bruised, Staggered.

Facs: 11 HP 1 - Unharmed

Dr. Midas: 8 - Bruised (x2), Dazed

Facs is up!

Edited by RocketLord
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, let's see if I get grappling right.

Opposed grapple to break free: 1d20+25 = 42

So, he's out. And since Midas is staggered, he's out of moves.

Current status: 

Armor Thug 1: Unconscious - Escaped

Armor Thug 2: 24 - Bruised - Escaped

Rev: 15. HP 2 - Bruised, Staggered.

Facs: 11 HP 1 - Unharmed

Dr. Midas: 8 - Bruised (x2),  Staggered

Unless any of you wanna try anything else with the bomb, I'll make it explode next turn.

Edited by RocketLord

Facs is not going to attempt to avoid the explosion he's gonna take it as far away as he can as he doesn't know the blast radius, though presumably it is small enough for midas to escape it in 1 minuite facs doesn't know how fast he can go, (or far he can teleport as the case may be.) so blow it up in my face and consider giving me a HP and some conditions if you like.

So if this is ok...

Im going to say with all the mighty boosting and firing jets, Rev is out of fuel - enough to land safely, but then she is "out" (if thats worth it for a complication, great!)

Then, whist in Mid air (and providing Fascs is conscious and can use mimicked Rev - jets) she will throw Facs at Midas for an additional "catch up". To clarify its not an attack, just a way of getting FAcs caught up with him. 

So Facs is 150lbs base. Perhaps 200lbs tops with Jet boots mimicked? Rev has an effective lifting / throwing STR of 40. thats 25 points more than heavy load requitements, so moving up 5 points on time and progression state, a nice 250' throw!