RocketLord

All that glitters

I'll be trying my hand at GM'ing a bit, so I figured I would start with something relatively simple to help me get into GM'ing fight scenes: A villain really wants to get the gold reserves stored in the Eastern Seaboard Bank, and it would be great if some heroes would try to stop him!

I'm looking for 1 or 2 people to join, preferably with a post from each at least every other day.

Edited by RocketLord

Well, I guess they would know each other, at least.

Otherwise, I'm open to any suggestions for characters.

D'oh!

I'm good with that, but I am not sure Rev and V are the best match due to ages and Rev being a sort of Claremonter. Curveball may just be a better idea as they are both in Emerald City (although the PL difference may be an issue). Lament may be an idea too, as he is a bit of a roamer and could easily end up in EC (and is similar PL). 

I dont have any strong feelings on the matter and happy to go with anybody but thats just my vague musings. 

Im happy with whatever you choose, Rocket! :D (Including your orginal line up). Whatever you feel most comfortable with!

When you'd like another, Pacer can show up anywhere at any time. Her brother can be with her or not.