Questions

Device 12 (hard to lose, The Quark Suit, Power Feats: Restricted 1 (techmagus blooded), Quick Change): Comprehend 2 (speak to machines, understand machines), Mimic 10 (all powers, Extra: Alternate Save (Toughness), Range (ranged), Flaw: Resisted, Tainted, Power Feats: Accurate), Protection 12

Would Quick Change be enough to cover a suit that looks like clothes then turns into power armor?

Can I buy 12 ranks of Protection if my PL6 guy has -1 Toughness?

Not a GM so I can't give any definite answers, but here's my opinion:

First, the device seems a bit off. Device 12 gives you 60pp: Comprehend (4pp) + Mimic (51pp) + Protection (12pp) = 67pp

Second, I think Quick Change should be okay.

Third, 12 ranks of Protection from the device combined with a -1 Toughness character go above the cap. With the maximum trade-off of +4/-4 here you could go with a Defense +2 / Toughness +10, but the PC would be at +11 Toughness.

Would Quick Change be enough to cover a suit that looks like clothes then a full body costume?

Not really. What you're talking about would be the Power Loss drawback, not a device. A device means it can not only be taken away from you, but you have to keep it with you if you want to use it. You can't simply snap your fingers and have it jump into your hand, (or "suit up") and still call it a device.

Can I buy 12 ranks of Protection if my PL6 guy has -1 Toughness?

EDIT: Folkert answered that.

Cold Noticeable be put on a power on a Device?

EDIT: Er... I might have been too hasty saying no. What were you thinking of?

Sorry, should of noted I edited my first post :(

Not really. What you're talking about would be the Power Loss drawback, not a device. A device means it can not only be taken away from you, but you have to keep it with you if you want to use it. You can't simply snap your fingers and have it jump into your hand, (or "suit up") and still call it a device.
My idea is to have like an undersuit that technomagically turns into power armor around what he is wearing. It can be taken away. That's why I thought Device.
I might have been too hasty saying no. What were you thinking of?
Yeah it was a silly thought, that's why I erased the question :P The idea was to have the power armor glow if the Mimic power was active. Sounds more like a description than Noticable.

My idea is to have like an undersuit that technomagically turns into power armor around what he is wearing. It can be taken away. That's why I thought Device.

It's a piece of technology, but that doesn't necessarily mean Device. Take the drawback "Needs to be able to speak" in order to use magic. The person always has access to it, unless they can't speak. With the concept you're talking about, you always have use of it unless you get knocked out and have it taken off of you. What Dr A was talking about would actually be better for simulating that - take Normal Identity instead of a Device.