1. Where is your hero from?
Emerald City, born and bred.

2. How would your hero physically describe him/herself? Is this different from how others would?
About average height, with a toned body and looking good. Others might not notice Robin's relatively good shape, since she tends to wear loose clothing.

3. Does your hero have distinguishing speech characteristics or recurring mannerisms?
I guess I tend to sound excited and happy. Maybe a bit too excited sometimes?

4. What is your hero's motivation?
I wanna be a hero and save people!

5. What are your hero's greatest strengths and weaknesses?
I'm pretty smart and good at creating gadgets and tech. I guess I'm not really experienced in the whole hero thing yet, and I might get a bit too much about how super heroes work from tv shows and cartoons.

6. What does your hero love? What does your hero hate?
I love super heroes! They're just awesome! I don't really do the whole hating thing if I can help it, but bad guys that want to hurt other people, I guess.

7. How would you describe your character's mental and emotional state?
I guess I'm pretty happy and positive? Everything's possible and all that!

8. What does your hero fear the most?
I don't wanna end up getting anybody hurt.

9. What is your character's greatest ambition?
I wanna team up with the great heroes and help save the world! 

10. How does your hero feel about the state of the world and his/her place in it?
Emerald City should have more heroes, but otherwise, I'm good. I'll keep looking for ways to make it better, at least.

11. Does your hero have any prejudices? How does he/she get along with others?
Nope! Well, I don't like people that think they're better or more important than others, but otherwise, nope. Or bigots. So, bigoted against bigots, I guess?

12. Where do your heroes loyalties lie? In what order?
Justice, doing what's right and friends & family.

13. Does your hero have a lover or partner? How do they feel about the hero now?
Never really clicked with anybody yet.

14. Does your hero have a family? What is the relationship there like?
It's great! My mom and dad are busy with my kid brother Mark, and he was kind of a surprise. I don't see my older brother Lucas much, but he's usually busy. My grandma Dottie figured out I'm Justice, and she's all for it, so that's great too!

15. How would the people closest to your hero describe him or her?
A hero nerd.

16. Is your hero a role model?
I strive to be!

17. How spiritual is your hero? Does your hero follow a relgious tradition?
Mom and dad's some kind of Christian, but I'm kind of whatever.

18. Is your hero part of a team, or would he/she like to be? Why?
I would love to join a hero team!

19. How does your hero feel about the place of metahumans and aliens on Earth?
I love heroes, so this is all awesome! The more metahumans and aliens, the more heroes, right?

20. If you could give one piece of advice to your hero, what would it be?
Slow down, take your time and learn. Not everything on tv is true.

Introduction

Who are you? Sum yourself up in one sentence.
A super hero that fights for justice!

Do you have any nicknames, street names, titles, or nom de plume?
Justice, when out as a super hero. 

What is your full birth name?
Robin Lynne Langley.

Where do you live?
In the dorms at University Hill in Emerald City, even if some people claim it's in the labs at the university.

How old are you? What year were you born (if applicable)? 
23, born in 1997.

Physical Traits
What is your gender? If not applicable, please explain.
I'm a woman.

How would you describe your heritage?
American, with some European roots.

How tall are you?
5'5''

What is your body type?
Slender.

Do you have any particular weaknesses, such as allergies or physical disabilities?
I'm a bit long-sighted, so I wear glasses.

How do you carry yourself? Are you graceful, or heavy on your feet? Can you be stealthy, do you walk with confidence? 
I tend to just walk, y'know. I'm pretty confident in myself, but I try and be a bit clumsier when out of costume, even if I'm good at gymnatics and all that. Gotta keep that secret identity.

Describe your skin, eye, and hair color. 
Light skin, green eyes, brown hair.

How do you wear your hair, if applicable? Do you have facial hair?

Loose when out of costume, in a pony tail when in costume.

Do you consider yourself attractive? Do others?

Not really. I'm just normal, y'know. I've heard others saying otherwise, though.

Do you have any scars, tattoos, piercings, or birthmarks?

Pierced ears, but that's it.

Do you resemble anyone famous?
Nope!

Do you have a dominant hand?
Right!

What kind of clothing do you wear?
Casual clothes! I like t-shirts with what I guess people would consider nerdy pictures.

Do you wear makeup?
When the situation calls for it.

What is your vocal range? Is your voice distinctive in some way?
A bit high pitched when I get excited, otherwise fairly average.

Do you have any distinctive habits, nervous tics, or mannerisms? Where did they come from, and what causes them? Do other people notice and remark on these habits? Do they annoy you or other people? 
I tend to ramble when I get excited or nervous. Not really sure why, but it kind of helps. It drives my parents and some friends crazy, but nothing to do!

History

Where do you come from?
Emerald City.

Have you made any major moves, or do you live in your hometown?
Nope!

Do you feel loyal to your country of citizenship? Do you consider yourself patriotic? How do you feel about the government of your country?
Not particularly. Like, my loyalty's to justice and being a hero. That can't be restricted by a government, right? 

How do you feel about the place you come from? 
I wish Emerald City had more heroes! Otherwise, its pretty great!

Where is your home town? What was/is it like?
Emerald City. Its fairly boring without any super heroes, but I guess its a good place to live. Has been to me, at least.

Growing up, were most of the people you knew similar to you, or were you somehow a minority? How did that affect you? 
Never really noticed, to be honest! I guess that there's not that many Caucassian people in Emerald City, compared to the rest of the country, but I tended to fit in pretty well, anyway.

Is there something you've always been really good at or really bad at? How has that affected your life? 
I'm really smart! And I can build all kinds of awesome tech! Didn't do so well at sports when I was young, but I worked on it and got great at gymnastics! I'm doing my best to get better at the university, so I guess it helped decide what I wanted with life?

Were there any traumatic experiences in your early years (death of a family member, abandonment, orphaned at an early age)?
Nope!

Briefly describe a defining moment in your childhood and how it influenced your life.
Watching Power Rangers for the first time! That was when I knew that I was gonna be a super hero some day!

What stupid things did you do when you were younger?
Got hurt a few times playing super hero. Dad was not amused.

Where did you go to school? How much school did you have, and did you enjoy it?
Public school. About average schooling, I guess? I was good, but some of the subjects were way too easy. I'm at PhD student at Emerald City University at the moment!

Do you have any mementos of your childhood? What are they, and why did you keep them? If you have none, why not?
Still got my collection of toys in my room! Even the imported Kamen Rider figures that my dad got me from Japan!

When did you decide to become a hero? Why? Did anyone influence you one way or another in the decision?
When I first saw Power Rangers! They were awesome, saving people all around them. Then I started looking into real heroes, and I wanted to be just like them and help save people and, y'know, be a hero. My grandma has encouraging me, she's the only one that knows that I'm Justice.

Is the reason you give people for becoming a hero different than your real reason? If so, why?
I kiiiinda leave out the Power Rangers part a lot of the time.

Do you have any deep, dark secrets in the past that may come back to haunt you?
I once wrote super hero fan fiction!

Do you represent yourself as being different from who you really are? Why?
I try to act a bit clumsier, and I've tried to dial my fangirling back a bit. Don't want to risk giving up my secret ID.

If you do have these secrets, what do you fear would happen if the truth became known? How far would you go to protect those secrets? 
I'm afraid that villains might go for my friends and family if my secret identity get exposed. I don't want to hurt people to keep the secret, but I try my best.

Do you have any sort of criminal record? If so, is it public knowledge?
Nope!

Family

What are your biological parents' names? 
Anna and Lucas.

Were you raised by them? If not, please explain and describe who raised you.
Yep, and my grandma Dottie.

What was their standing in the community? What did/do they do for a living?
Pretty good. Dad's a teacher, so lots of people like him for that. Mom's a doctor. 

Where are your parents now?
Happily living in my childhood home with my grandma and baby brother Mark.

Did your family stay in one area or move around a lot?
Stayed put.

How did you get along with their parents? How do you get along with them now (if applicable).
Always had a pretty good relationship, even if I drive them crazy with my fangirling, and my dad would prefer that I finish my PhD and start getting into business. 

How do your parents view you now, or how would they? 
They're proud, I think. Dad is a bit impatient for me to finish my PhD, but c'mon, I'm only 23! I'm working on it!

Do you have any siblings? If so how many and what are their names? Describe your relationship with them.
My older brother Lucas Jr. is studying to be a lawyer. He used to be pretty cool, but he's gotten really uptight lately. Mark's just 2 years old, but we get along pretty well. He loves watching cartoons with me!

What was your birth order in the family?
Number 2 out of 3.

Where are your siblings now (if applicable)? Do they have families of their own? What do they do?
Lucas Jr. is studying to be a lawyer in Freedom City. Mark's living with mom and dad.

Do you stay in touch with them or have you become estranged?
Used to be really close with Lucas Jr., but he haven't been good at keeping in touch from Freedom City. I make sure to visit Mark whenever I got the chance.

Do you love or hate one member of the family in particular?
I really like my grandma Dottie. She's taught me a lot of awesome things!

Is any member of the family special to you in any way (perhaps, as a confidant, mentor, or arch-rival)?
Grandma Dottie's the only one that knows I'm Justice. She seems to know a lot about super heroes.

Are there any black (or white) sheep in the family (including you)? If so, please explain.
Nope!

Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? If so, please explain, including how it has affected your life.
Not as far as I know.

Do you have a partner and children currently? If so, please describe them.
I'm single!

If you do not have a partner or children, do you want them someday? How firm are you in your opinion on this, and what might change your mind?
At some point, yeah. I don't know if I'm ready yet, but I wanna get married and have kids some day.

What type of person would be your ideal mate?
Smart, funny, kind and makes a great pizza!

Relationships

Do you have any close friends? If so, please describe them, and how you came to be close to them.
Rose Faulkner and Chao Yijun. Rose is tall, with dark brown hair. She's pretty focused on making it big in marketing, and almost as big a nerd as me. I met Rose in the roleplaying club in High School, and we were instant friends. I've known Chao since we were kids, and we've continued to hung out. Used to watch super hero shows together all the time, but she's grown a bit out of that. She still likes to watch Tokusatsu, though, so there's that.

Do you have a best friend? If so, how did they become your best friend? How close are you to your best friend?
Its pretty evenly split between Rose and Chao. I'd say its just from shared experiences and such. We tell each other just about anything, but they don't know that I'm Justice.

If you were to go missing, who would worry about you?
Friends, family, coworkers, other students, I guess. I'm reasonably well liked.

Have you lost any loves? If so, how did it happen, and what did you do?
I had a huge crush on a Jimmy Blair when I was 10. Then they moved away.

Do you have any bitter enemies? If so, please describe them and their history with you.
Belinda Matthews at work keep stealing my lunch. Does that count?

If you have enemies, how do you think they might attempt to work against you in the future?
I'm sure she'll keep trying to steal my lunch.

What is the worst thing someone has done to you?
I was a gymnastics competition once, and another competitor deliberately tripped me so I sprained my leg and had to go out. Couldn't compete for almost a year after that.

Where do your loyalties lie? In what order?
Justice, doing what's right and friends & family.

Who or what do you trust the most? Why?
My grandma Dottie. She's always taught me right from wrong and encouraged me to do my best.

Who or what do you despise? Why?
Injustice, people being hurt. It just doesn't sit right with me. You gotta help other people.

What qualities do you admire most in other people? Are these qualities you possess?
Selflessness, being heroic, taking responsibility, a sense of justice. I aspire to be like that, but I'm not always the best at being responsible.

What qualities do you hate most in other people? Do you have any of those qualities?
Not taking responsibility for your actions or blaming others. Deliberately hurting or harming others. I've had some problems with taking responsibility for my mistakes in the past.

Do you have a secret identity? If so, who knows it? Do you hide it from people who are close to you? Why? 
Yes, and only grandma Dottie knows. I don't really want anyone to know. Its like a super hero rule, and I gotta keep everyone safe. Maybe one day, once I get better at being a super hero.

Do you work well on teams and in groups? Are you a leader or a follower?
I'm good with groups, and I try to go with what the group wants, but I'm not always the best at taking orders.

Are you on a super team? If so, how do you get along with your comrades? Do you trust them, or do you have secrets from them?
Nope, but I want to join one!

Are you a member of any church, fraternal organization, club, committee, political party, or other group? How much time do you spend on that?
Used to be in a few gaming, roleplaying clubs and such, but I've kind of lapsed. Gotta spend the time super heroing!

Personality & Beliefs

Who are your heroes?
I kind of love super heroes in general. I'm really inspired by Tokusatsu heroes from tv in particular.

Did you ever become disillusioned with former heroes or idols? If so, why and what were the circumstances?
Nope!

Do you like being a hero? If so, what is the most rewarding part? If not, what makes you keep doing it?
I love being a hero! Keeping everyone safe and seeing their smiles as I save them is just the best thing.

Is there anything that would make you give up hero work, or even switch sides?
I'd never become a villain! And I guess if I ended up in some accident and couldn't do it anymore? I'm not really sure.

What are your short term goals (what would you like to be doing within a year)?
Become a proper super hero and team up with other heroes!

What are your long term goals (what would you like to be doing twenty years from now)?
I want to join the Freedom League! I hope they'll have me!

What is your greatest fear? Why? What do you do when something triggers this fear?
Someone being hurt or worse directly because of my action. I don't want to make things worse than they already were. If I think that's about to happen, then I gotta try for another way of doing things.

Is there anything you would give you life for? 
I guess I'm supposed to do it to save others, right? I'm honestly not really sure... I hadn't really thought about having to do something like that before...

How do you feel about money and material wealth? Do you desire it or disdain it? Are you miserly with what you have, or do you like to share? Is it a mark of success, or a means to an end?
I don't really think much about it. Its nice to have, but its not something that matters much to me in the big run. To be honest, most of what I got go to taking care of my suit at the moment.

How do you generally treat others?
I'm usually friendly to everyone.

Are you a trusting person? Has your trust ever been abused?
Been told that I'm too trusting at times. Some people have abused that in the past, like getting me to do all the work on group projects and such, but I try to remain optimistic.

Are you introverted (shy and withdrawn) or extroverted (outgoing)? Do you have a lot of self-confidence?
I'd say I'm mostly extroverted, but I can shut the outside world off completely when I get focused on a project. I'm pretty confident in myself, I'd say.

How do you act around attractive, available members of your preferred sex? 
Like normal, I guess? Looks aren't everything to me.

What are your most annoying habits?
I've been told to dial my excitement down in the past. Especially about super heroes. So, I guess I just get too excited sometimes?

Do you feel contempt for any general category of people? Who are they, and why?
Not really, unless you count super villains. I'm a hero, so I gotta stop them, especially if they hurt others or worse. 

What is your favorite food? Do you prefer any particular type of food? Do you take the time to enjoy your food, or do you eat as fast as you can?
Pizza! Its just great, so many options. And it depends on my mood and time available. I love to enjoy my food, but not like I always got the time for that.

What is your favorite drink (alcoholic or otherwise)?
Daiquiri! For non-alcoholic, I really like Sprite.

What is your favorite treat (dessert)?
A banana split.

Are there any specific foodstuffs that you find disgusting or refuse to eat?
I really hate olives. They're just yucky.

What is your favorite color? Are there any colors you dislike?
Red's the best. Not really anything I hate.

What sort of music do you like? Is there any that you hate?
I listen to just about anything, really. 

If you have a favorite scent, what is it?
Strawberries!

Do you have a favorite animal?
Lions are awesome. I'm thinking of ways to get a lion motif into my suit!

What is your most treasured possession? Why?
A Power Rangers Megazord figure that Lucas Jr. got me for my 10th birthday. It kind of represents my whole dream of being a hero.

Do you enjoy "roughing it", or do you prefer your creature comforts?
I mean, I'm not gonna complain about roughing it, but I do like living in the city and having all my things.

Is there a job or a task you would absolutely refuse to do?
Nothing where I have to get undressed!

Do you consider yourself a spiritual person? If so, how do your beliefs affect your life?How important is it to you?
Not really?

Was your faith influenced or molded by anyone special?
Not really religious.

If you belong to a religious organization, how often do you attend? Do you have a specific place of worship, or friends within the organization? How much do you agree with the beliefs of your organization? 
I don't.

Could you kill? Have you killed?
I don't know. I really don't want to find out.

What circumstances led to you forming that conviction, or taking that action?
Heroes aren't supposed to kill, but even on tv they gotta do it some times.

Are there circumstances under which you believe it is permissible to kill? What are they?
If it to save someone, or to stop an otherwise unstoppable threat. I'm still not sure I could do it.

How would you react to watching someone kill another person? Would your reaction be different if the killer was a friend or an enemy of yours? 
I'd try to stop them, if it wasn't any of the circumstances mentioned before. Even then, I'm not sure I could just stand by. I hope my reaction would be the same.

How would you react if something important was stolen from you?
Get sad, get angry, get it back.

How would you react to public humiliation?
I don't know. Not well, I think. I want people to like me.

How would you react if a good friend or relative were purposely or accidentally killed? Has it happened to you?
I'd try to find justice for them, but mostly, I don't think I'd handle it well.

What do you consider to be the worst crime someone could commit and why?
Killing or seriously injuring someone else.

If your life were to end in 24 hours, what five things would you do in those remaining hours?
Tell my friends and family that I love them. Tell them that I'm Justice, and that I hope they were proud of me. Spend as much time as I could with them. Put on the Justice suit one last time and do something heroic, then return to friends and family before its too late.

Career & Training
Do you have any special training in your hero skills? If so, where and how did you get it?
I got gymnastics training, and I used to go to a shooting range with my dad. I've learned a lot at the university that I used to build the Justice Driver. Otherwise, its all self taught!

Who taught you the most about your heroing abilities? What was your relationship with that person?
Grandma Dottie taught me a lot about how to put my skills to use, like suggesting I make something like the Justice Buster. I love and trust her, she's my grandma after all.

Do you have any particularly unusual skills? How did you acquire them?
I'm pretty sure I'm a genius, and I know a ton of things! I've built all my tools myself and got plans for a ton of gadgets!

Do you do something besides hero work for a living? Have you ever done anything else, or do you plan to?
I'm tech support.

What is your preferred combat style?
I try to keep some distance from opponents to best use the Justice Buster. I'm planning on some suit upgrades that'll allow me to get more into melee, but it isn't done yet. Aside from that, I try to stay mobile.

Have you ever received any awards or honours?
Won a few gymnatics competition, and got a grant for pursuing my university career, in part because of my grades in High School.

What skill areas would you like most to improve in? Is there anything you can't do that you wish desperately you could?
I want to get better at close quarters combat, and get some more practical training. It'd be nice to meet some experienced heroes that could teach me.

How do you act around people who are more skilled than you in areas you'd like to improve? Are you jealous, or do you try and learn?
I try to learn from everyone that I can!

Lifestyle & Hobbies

What is a normal day for you? How do you feel when something interrupts this routine?
Wake up, get breakfast and get ready. Get to the university or my tech support job and spend time doing what I'm doing. Hang out with friends if I got the time, get some dinner and spend some time playing video games or watching movies or tv, then off to bed.

Ever since I made the Justice Driver and decided to really go out there and be a hero, there's been a lot of interruptions. I'm pretty good with that.

Do you have any hobbies, or interests outside hero work? What are they, and where did you pick them up?
Video games, tabletop games, watching super hero tv shows and movies. I really like Japanese Tokusatsu shows! I used to be pretty big into gymnatics, but that's lapsed since I started my PhD. Dad tried to get me into shooting, apparently I'm a natural, but never really caught my interest. Still went with him to spend time together.

What do you do for fun?
Hang out with friends, watch tv and movies, play games. Go to parties every once in a while.

Do you have a costume? What does it look like?
You bet! Its red and gold and covers my entire body and face. I'm pretty inspired by Tokusatsu, so I've taken some design cues from Super Sentai and Kamen Riders. I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate a lion motif.

How do you normally dress when not in costume?
Pretty casually. Jeans and shoes or boots, with t-shirts with different pictures (like super heroes, logos, dragons, whatever.)

What do you wear to bed most nights?
A t-shirts and underwear.

Do you wear any special jewelry? What is it, and what does it look like?
Got a gold ring that my grandma gave me. It got a red stone of some kind, but I'm not sure what it is exactly.

Do you have a special place where you keep your valuables?
I got a hidden part in my closet that I built myself! Don't tell anyone.

What's your preferred means of local travel? How about long distance?
I don't own a car, so I use public transportation for local travel. I haven't travelled much long distance, but I prefer driving in a car or flying in a plane to buses for long trips.

Miscellaneous

Have you ever made a will, or tried to make arrangements for your death? What provisions did you make? 
I haven't, but now I'm thinking that maybe I should.

If your features were to be destroyed beyond recognition, is there any other way of identifying your body?
I always wear the ring grandma gave me. Aside from that, I don't think so. Bit morbid, don't you think?

What would you like to be remembered for after your death?
Being a hero and helping people.

Do you believe you pose a threat to the public? Why or why not?
Not at all! I'm learning to be a hero!

What do you perceive as your greatest strength?
I'm really smart. Sure, I might have the awesome suit and weapons, but I could only make that because I'm smart.

What do you perceive as your greatest weakness?
I guess I'm not really experienced in the whole hero thing yet, and I might get a bit too much about how super heroes work from tv shows and cartoons.

As a player, if you could, what advice would you give your character? Speak as if he/she were sitting right here in front of you. Use proper tone so they might heed your advice...
Slow down, take your time and learn. Not everything on tv is true. You'll be great if you don't try to rush into everything.

• 6 months later...

Birth of Justice

Robin smiled, standing in the back alleys of Betlehem Heights. This wasn't the first time she had put on her costume, or held the Justice Buster in her hand, but it was the first time she had actively gone looking for trouble like this. No one was around but her, and she found her mind drifting, remembering the question she had asked that had eventually led her down this path.

---

"What's that?"

Lucas Jr., Robin's brother, had been watching television. Some kind of show about heroes in bright suits that saved the day from giant monsters by piloting giant robots that combined into even bigger robots. They were heroic, they were awesome, and Robin had been hooked from the start. There was just something about the bright colors and the robots. Together with Lucas Jr., she had followed the TV show for years, the interest eventually growing to the original versions of the show from Japan. At the same time, Robin had started to notice the real, actual super heroes of the world. The Atom Family, the Freedom League, the Interceptors, and so many more. They were big, they were exciting, they were larger than life. They fought to protect everyone, and yet, Emerald City had no such thing. No heroes, not villains. Every time she looked to the sky, Robin was disappointed.

---

She wasn't alone anymore. Robin could hear the trouble from up ahead, shouting and angry yells. Setting into a run, she found a store owner swinging a broom around, trying to keep three guys from getting in. Not really big time super heroics or anything like that, but if she could help, then she was gonna. That was the whole reason she decided to do this, after all.

---

"Then why don't you become a hero?"

Grandma Dottie's words might just have been a joke. A little encouragement for her favorite grandchild, a game for her to play, but at ten years old, Robin took it to heart, and decided on the path her life would take. If Emerald City didn't have any heroes, then she would become one herself. Only, what kind of hero? She couldn't fly, she wasn't that strong. No super powers at all, and honestly, it was not like she could just walk up to someone and demand an accident that could grant her powers. Sure, that sort of thing happened, but it wasn't something she could count on. Still, Robin had her advantages. She was quick and agile, at least. She started taking gymnastics classes. Began pushing herself, becoming better. Started competing. She had a good aim. Robin knew she could use that, become better. Started tagging along with her father to the firing range, started to try and actively groom it. That was some of the skills, but she needed tools, too. But what kind?

At least Robin had one other advantage. She was smart. Really smart. She would make her own tools, somehow. If Emerald City had no heroes, then she would build one.

As with many other things, inspiration came from the Japanese shows that had created the interest in the first place. Not from the one with the giant robots, but from the one with the lone riders that donned armors to defend the innocent.

---

Two of the three guys had pulled out guns, because of course they had guns. Robin had plans for some better armor for the suit, something that could easily take hits like that, but so far, it was just that. Plans. The suit could appear quickly, just like in the show. It boosted her a bit, faster and stronger, but that was about it. Sure, she had plans. A powered up kick with some miniature engines, if she could figure it out. Different armors, for different situations. Maybe an utility belt.

Still, for now she had the armor, and it wouldn't block bullets, so Robin dodged, flipping and spinning out of the way.

She still had one big advantage here, at least. The Justice Buster. It was loud, it was powerful, and with one shot, one of the men were sent flying and were left on the ground, completely unconscious. The next one with the gun soon followed.

---

"Looks like you're not the only wannabe hero out there."

Grandma Dottie had called out, when Robin had spent an evening having dinner at her home. There had been a new hero in Emerald City. An actual super hero, swinging through the streets: The Emerald Spider. She was amazing, and she was using an armor, just like Robin was planning. It was inspiring, to say the least, and Robin was an instant fan. Who needed to be the first, anyway? Robin would get there in due time. She had her studies. She was working hard, spending as much time sketching designs and plans as she was spending actually studying. At least, once she started working on her Ph.d., she would have more time to actually put her plans into motion.

---

The third guy came at Robin with a knife. She flipped out of the way, trying to put some distance between them. She really needed to get some close range weapon. Using the gun up close like this weren't her best choice. She shouted something at the guy, and he swung her knife, catching her arm. The armor took some of it, but it really wasn't built for blocking a knife yet, and it stung, even if it didn't pierce her skin. A quick kick to the guts made him double over, then she punched him. Some distance between them, and the Justice Buster did the rest of the work.

It hadn't been easy, but she could still give the store owner a thumbs up before running off into the night for the next trouble. She had been dreaming of this for so long. It was the best feeling ever.

---

"Finally!"

Robin admired her work, laid out on the table before her. A slightly large and heavy belt, maybe, but it had been years of work. It was just the first prototype, but it worked. An expanding armor, that could appear pretty much instantly. Just like in those shows. Next to it, an oversized gun. It was probably not all the way legal, and it could seriously hurt someone if used wrong, but it wasn't lethal, or at least not meant. The Emerald Spider was still out there, and other heroes had started showing up, too. She wanted to join them. She couldn't wait. She couldn't wait.

Now all she needed was a name. 

Edited by RocketLord