Jungle Memories: Walking the Daydream

Zeitgeist Blue

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil: 17. Which means he's Bruised.

Isa

Slam (-2 Defence, +2 Damage, Non-lethal): 24. Crit.

Damage to Neil: 23

Damage to Self: 18

Toughness Save: 19

Neil

Toughness Save: 29

Grapple Attack: 18. Hit.

Grapple: 27

Throws Isa back down the path you came from.

Isa

Oppossed Grapple: 21

Edited by Zeitgeist Blue

Actually, let's play it like one of those "Constructing the crime scene" things sci-fi movies can do.

As Snakebite can see the past, and how she sees it here is like a kind of scene hologram overlay over the present, she could choose to rewind, fast forward, pause, etc. This way if she wants to focus on a specific item or set of actions, or if she wants to do a skill check on something she could. She could also choose to interact with the "present" while still watching the "past", such as checking the bodies or talking to Isa.

Just tell me here or post in the IC about it, or tell me if you just want to continue the scene. By default, I'll continue it every day or so.

• 2 weeks later...

As requested:

1. Diplomacy Roll

Diplomacy: 1d20+3 19

2. History Roll

History Roll: 1d20+15 21

3. What Snakebite will advocate doing to Neil.

Anything but kill him, essentially. Lock him up, frame him forsomething and tell the police. Her mercy is limited and pragmatic. Its only kill him she doesn't want. Arguably something horrifically torturous would be off the menu. 

4. What Snakebite will do with the rings.

Take them to the British Museum, of course! She is an appropriator!

5. What Snakebite will do regarding the temple.

However, this she feels is to dangerous. The temple is going to remain a mystery to the world, if she can help it. 

Also, for bonus

one Theology and Philosophy roll!

Knowledge The + Ph: 1d20+7 16