Supercape

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, you dodged the rubble!

Dust Devil - 3 HP

VMX - 1 HP

Please feel free to post IC your escape, and also plot where do you go from here. I think its drawing to a close so at this point its largely loose end tying - we can say Dust Devil knows the Mesa well enough to traverse back to "normal" time. 

Any thoughts on what you would like to end on, please sing out - including, if so inclined, follow ups. 

Sounds good to me.

A few follow up ideas for Dust Devil:

- Trying to find out more about the Mesa, and his role. There's been some doubt sown in him, and he has realized that he need to find out more.

- Abdul. Is he still up to no good? Alternatively, can be handled in tying up loose ends.

- There's people living around the Mesa, like Mr. Sting. He need to figure out if there's any that's up to no good.

Hmm honestly I think this may be where venomax gets off.

He knows nothing about the leaf and it's whole thing but he knows it's dangerous and is willing to cook up something that will kill it but past that he's likely to tip his hat hand over the competition needed and go back to EC to bust heads.....unless I do something drastic maybe...hmm.

Maybe stunt it so vmx has to ingest the leaf to analyze it fully and his trippy vision makes him super invested in seeing this stuff delt with personally?

So we are drawing to one or two more posts each then a wrap. 

Dust Devil could certainly have some more adventures in the Mesa, alongside, possibly, Mr. Sting and Setho. Would he want a team up? and if so, with Venomax again?

Meanwhile, Venomax has had his brain catapaulted into extreme strangeness, so the possibilities are limitless (As are possible complications!) but one idea to float is a social thread with some insane conversations and meets (in his psychically projected form) with alt versions of PCs in other realities or with PCs in the past or future. A kind of crazy social thread (?open) with a few posts from any player wanting to have an amusing cameo. 

Ok ill post up the invite in Campaign Discussion as an experiment!

Meanwhile, lets finish of Sting in the Tail. We can fluff it so the time&space social thread gets lost in his memory, he comes back to the jungle a bit befuddled, and the memories of his trip come back later?