Do You Wanna Dye?!

Moira Morley

30 September 2018, 8AM

The last two months had been a sort of down time for Moira. She and Estelle had been living together for that time, as lovers do. Moira still did the hero duties and put face time in at Morleys, but she was seemingly devoted to, gasp, one person! Not that she minded. And she hoped that Estelle didn't mind. It was cute being a couple. At first it was like 'well, i see other people'. And they were fine with that. But they grew close. Now Moira rarely strayed.

Here she was, cooking breakfast for her love. Pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, potatoes, and more. Lots of them. It smelled like a breakfast bistro in the loft. Wafting all over, reaching the nostrils of Estelle as she slept.

Up in the sleeping loft, in the middle of her comfy California King, Dr. Estelle de Havilland slept on her side, her long, golden locks drapped over the whole of the mattress. Occasionally, one of her tendrils would twist, twitch or flex, much like the tail of a sleeping cat. Based on the hint of a smile on her lips, whatever she dreamed of was very pleasant. Eventually, the many smells of a delicious breakfast finally penetrated into her consciousness, and she began to murmur herself awake. First she stretched, and then her hair stretched, sending ripples and spasms throughout its mass.

At last, a bleary-eyed Gossamer lowered herself down into the kitchen, the bulk of her hair wrapped around the steel pipe sculpture suspended from the ceiling. Once her bare feet touched the hardwood floor, the golden cloud descended to float around her.  A set of tendrils extended towards the cupboards, fetching a mug and spoon for coffee, while a much thicker pair reached out to gently pry Moira away from the stove and within hugging distance of the blonde chemist.

"Gooood morning, darling!"

Moira, focused on her food, was apparently completely oblivious to her lover's sneakiness. Though once Estelle got a hold of her, there was no escape! Not that she would want to. The hair she remembered from before she left was the same as she enjoyed recently. Loving the feeling of the soft and strong hair tendrils in more ways than one. She let out a squeak of surprise as she let go of the pan of sausages just in time. Estelle noticed that she had cleaned up since their early morning escapades. Moira was wearing clothes; a dark yellow midriff that said 'My Unicorn Ate My Homework' and lace shorts.

"Good morning, yourself," she said softly, draping her hands behind Estelle. She pulled up to her for a soft lingering kiss. "I didn't know what you wanted," she said stroking a tendril that was holding her, "I made pretty much all of it." Estelle knew why she was doing this. Moira always did this before she asked a favor. It was never anything out of bounds. Well, maybe that one time.

Moira looked over to the coffee pot, still warm. "If I could just reach it," she said playfully straining and 'fighting' against the tendrils.

"No, there is no escape for you, puny godling! You shall be tickled within an inch of your life!" 

It cannot be overstated how good Dr. Estelle de Havilland was at tickling; she could have a doctorate in it, and not an honorary one The key was wielding a large mass of animated hair and possessing excellent knowledge of human anatomy. With these tools at her disposal, no one on God's green Earth was safe.

Was this tickling a preemptive strike in anticipation of whatever favor the Olympian was going to ask? Why, yes. Yes it was.

Edited by Heritage

Getting out was not the problem, seeing how long she could get Estelle to keep it up was her goals. The feeling of the hair against her skin, grabbing and tickling her, she tried to hold on! But it was too little too late. Estelle knew where Moira's tender and delicate spots were.  Few and far between of the rough and tumble goddess, but Estelle had had practice. A lot of practice! Moira eventually succumbed to the sensations covering her whole body  First  a little, trying to hide it, and then as Estelle got her in her most vulnerable position, the complete cacophony came. Moira had a healthy set of lungs, but even she needed to breathe. Estelle could wear her down.

"OK,  ok," Moira pleaded, giddily gasping. She couldn't move from her bound state as she was weak. At Estelle's mercy. She slowed her breathing as her merciless mistress paused. "I, whew," she giggled a bit more, coming down of the high of her love's embrace. "So, babe. I hope you're hungry." She winked and blew a kiss, "it's Sunday, we got a lot to do today."

Estelle finally released her prey, the long golden strands retreating to coil into a thick French braid, her preferred style when she had things to do. She lay on the floor, head propped up on one hand, a bit short of breath herself from laughing.

"Oh, what's on the docket," she asked, reaching out with her free hand to brush the hair out of Moira's eyes. "I didn't think we had much today, but I suppose I might have forgotten something." A thin strand slipped out of her braid to reach up to the counter and fetch her coffee before it got too cold.

While it was true, the last few Sundays had been uneventful, there was something on Moira's mind! "I've been thinking of going a different color," she said shaking her hair. This was not something they'd discussed, but while it was something seemingly out of left field, Estelle could tell she wasn't joking. "Blonde, specifically," she noted her love's reaction, "well, not like yours, a darker type gold."

She fixed a plate of the breakfast accompaniment for Estelle as she got her coffee. "Besides, you know the little golden strands mother puts in my hair sometimes? I think I've grown accustom to them." Putting the plate down in front of Estelle, she smiled. Truly the Olympian could have done this a million different ways, but she wanted it to be an experience for her and Estelle.

• 2 weeks later...

"Interesting!" Estelle sat up, primly tucked her legs under herself, and took a thoughtful sip of coffee.  "So were you thinking more of a golden or honey blonde? Any highlights?" The beautiful chemist leaned forward conspiratorially. "You know back at Harvard, I was a highly sought after amateur colorist; I colored all the girls' hair in my dorm. Made a decent amount of money at it, too. Even developed a few colors of my own! I was very popular around Halloween."

She fetched her phone and tapped in a quick Google search before handing the phone to her girlfriend. "Here, what do you think of these?"

Edited by Heritage

Estelle being a hair colorist did not surprise Moira. She didn't expect it, of course, but now that she mentioned it, it seemed about right. Nodding at the mention of different hair colors. She had one idea in mind, but with her lover's knowledge, she could take advantage of so much knowledge. "You know, I don't want to be exactly like yours." She kissed her on the cheek, "besides, I'd get lost in your hair," she laughed.

"Well, kind of golden or honey kind of looks like that I had in mind. Darker types," she looked at the pictures, "I could pull off that last one when I have some sun on me." She smirked, "right?" She zoomed in on the honey blonde. "You know, I haven't really done this outside of Kool Aid in high school, but something about dark to light?"