Golgotha Tenement Blues OOC

angrydurf

Right then, they're still next to me, going for a different guy.

Standard Action: Melee Attack: 29. My kingdom for Improved Critical. Toughness DC 19.

Free Action: Grapple: 33.

Will wait to confirm this all works before giving my Move Action.

EDIT: I have 5HP, what the hey. Spend a Hero Point as a reaction to get Improved Critical, so the Melee Attack is now a Crit. Use that Crit for +5 Damage bonus.

Edited by KnightDisciple
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'll drop 2 more from the other group. Go ahead and get your IC up and it'll be Mr. Strix

Initiative: Round 4  

Dr. Thorne       17  (Unharmed, 4HP)

Judex               15  (Unharmed, 5HP)

Mr. Strix           10  (Unharmed, 3HP)

Minions!             8  (two groups of two with Judex one group and a solo with Strix)

Oops, miscounted. Did not realize I had one more group to go. Oh well. The lone survivor from the last group will keep.

He'll rush in and beat up the goons.

Charge, and All-Out Attack and Power Attack for +/-2.

Attack +10, Damage +10, Autofire & Takedown Attack 2.

-4 Defense = +4 (DC14) until his next turn.

Yea this group ran down from the level above at the end of hte last round.

Toughness saves in order will be 22, 11, 16, 24, 18 so #4 saves and stops the pain train.

Three remain standing (Including the one you were leaving for later.) 

The two will try to flee up the stairs as Strix is between them and the ground floor running into Judex and Thorne on their way down but out of actions.

The one left standing will try to pick up one of the guns from a fallen thug and open fire on Strix with +2/-2 all out power attack.  But the gun jams.

I'll get the IC up and Judex will be up.

Mister Strix will swap over to his Nauseate + Mind Reading and Postcognition power and take 10 on an attack roll with All-Out + Power Attack, hitting DC18 (Defense +8) to initiate a grapple.

Grapple check: 30.

Let me know if I need to edit my post, but I assume the thug can't beat that.

That's a Will save for the thug against two linked Will effects, so he uses one roll for both. It's a static DC20 for the Nauseate, and a contested save against a Mind Reading check of 18, plus whatever Postcognition shows him.

• 2 weeks later...

Will Save is a 9 so fail by 11 for the nauseate rendering him helpless and fail by 9 on the mind reading Which I think gets you surface thoughts this round but he's helpless and unlikely to beat your mind reading if you start probing so you can ask questions if you want to start in on that.

I'll get the IC up momentarily with what surface thoughts and precog will give you.

*edit* If you didn't intend to feed but just get info take an HP for your unnatural hungers getting out of control Grumble *edit*

Nah, that IC post was fine, no need for a retcon. Technically, he doesn't have to drink as much for the Mind Reading as he does for the Drain, but like his complications state, it's still a constant battle to not just drink 'em dry. And it looks like he got all the info he was gonna get.

• 2 weeks later...

Strix'll have to rip the door off the roof open but can do so without a roll.  Once in the building they can go for stairs (8 floors) or the elevator which does work in this one.  they'll not really encounter anyone on the way down.  If strix insists on taking his way it'll be faster but Adam will ave to be carried and possibly restrained wherever you go next as he has a full on freak out at the "falling"

If Judex and Thorne head straight out without trying to talk to anyone they won't be directly ID'd just that a big guy and a woman apparently took out all these mooks.

• 4 weeks later...

Stepping us alonge to the next stage.  You guys can probably afford to leave Frankie to run if you take out his backer, he's in over his head and will go to ground if his bosses go down,  but you might get a better idea what you're up against if you go for him first.  

• 1 month later...

We seem to have stalled out again.  Do you all want me to do a wrap up post of our heroes busting Freddie here  and interested parties can try to track down the bigger bads behind this in later threads?  Or we can kick back into motion if people have the interest to keep this going.