Cryosleep

Rig

This is my brothers character.Qynzavier is a mutant who was born with the power to conduct electricity however his power was not good enough to protect his city from a corrupt goverment taking advantage of any person strong enough to work for their army so Qynzavier started to fight against the government but could not take action against them but one day after attacking the goverment he retreated after realizing they were too strong into a abandoned lab he found an old man who looked like he didn't get any sleep working on a bench as he saw Qynsavier and the old man said to him i know who you are and i know you seek more power he offers a handshake do you acept Qynsavier shakes his hand and gives a silent nod so the old man said lay on the operating table the old man grabbed a bone saw arter he cut off his legs he attached the tundra steppers to Qynsavier the old man said you have to stay here a few months to get used to your new legs.after a few months Qynsavier started to fight the goverment later earning the name cryo sleep

Edited by Rig