Make A Little Birdhouse In Your Soul (IC)

Electra

Selena hung in midair, stunned before finding her voice, "I've been here four years.  Four years and nobody mentioned that."  Zipping forward, she continued, "Jenjang, that one's a classic.  It's one of the first games I want to put in the retropie I've been planning on building.  Want to hit the bank in the near future, get a couple rolls of quarters and check it out?  If one's down there, there might be another cabinet or other goodies lost to time."

"And, if the expedition is a bust, at least we tried.  Or we'll find a shapeshifting extra-dimensional clown we need to beat up but that's unlikely given we're not in King Country," She joked.

"Yeah, okay, but only if there's no clowns," Danica agreed with a shudder. "I saw that horror show with the clown on TV when I was little and I had nightmares for pretty much ever. My parents wouldn't take me to the circus anyway because they're cruel to animals but  I didn't even want to go because of the clowns. And have you ever seen Dumbo? That was messed up." She shook her head gravely. "But I've got a whole bag of quarters in my shell for the laundry room and vending machines, so maybe sometime when we've got a free period." She slowed her segway, almost stopping. "But we might need more people, now that you've said clowns. I think you've probably jinxed us."

"I can ask Nicole to come along.  You may or may not have run into her in her armor last year.  She's like a literal walking tank.  That shoots magic.  If any of the students around here can handle Pennywise, it'd have to be her," Selena replied.  "Granted, the library would probably be a smoking crater by the time she's done but sacrifices must be made when fighting fictional interdimensional monsters."

Throwing her roommate a shrug, she added, "I may have watched too many horror movies over the years.  And I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Romero movies."