Janus let out a breath and gently gave Lulu's a shoulder a pat, "That is magic that I think I will personally abstain from. Sleeping spells and trances are typically serious enough in my homeworld and I carry enough of Fortuna's magic inside me to be wary." Janus was too tactful to say that it was much harder for the Prince to see much use in feigning death in most of their day to day experiences. Their strong had squeezed Lulu's shoulder gently and they rose to their full height once more. "If you two wish to practice, I will leave you to it and return to unpacking. I dare say my heart can't take too much more of watching the two of you play at being corpses."

Janus' lopsided smile took any sting out of their words and made it clear that they were merely gently ribbing the girls. "It has been a pleasure to meet you, Lulu."

Ooh, that shoulder squeeze! Lulu felt her heart skip a beat as the dashing Janus took his leave, and cheeks flushed ince again as she waved. "Nice to meet you, too! Don't be a stranger!" With the charming distraction gone, it was a bit easier for Lulu to focus on just Veronica. The redhead kneeled on her bed like a girl at a sleepover, which in a strange way this kind of was

"Okay, so the key to trance is breath control, and it sounds like you already know somethin' 'bout that; can you tell me what you already know?"

Edited by Heritage