North, West, and East

Supercape

"I am unsure, though it appears the enemy has opted to flee, i stopped his vesal somewhere around 20ft from the shore, facsinating craft, used hydrostatic to propel itself i believe...more importantly several of his lacky's have been disabled and are near the shore." Deoxy answered as he checked for any breaches of his metalic form and resultant energy hemoraging, just a small cut on his tongue...probably from his own spasming jaws whilst he was being electrocuted.

"Have you determined the nature of the towers sabotage?" He asked back as he descended to the ground, taking a moment to dust himself off.

"The intruder seems to have a thing for electricity." He added "teleportation and some manner of projecting it from his head...called himself solar flare."

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GM

"Solar Flare?"

North's face considered a moment, then grimaced in understanding. 

"Hertzmann! it must be him! Quite a genius but a screw loose! was obsessed with converting solar energy to electricity!" he explained. "I swear he was electrocuting his own brain. And...he was displaying some unusual neurological signs. Tics. Mannerisms. Mad laughs" he added. 

"He must have succeeded. He was obsessed with power. Not the metaphorical type. Literally, watts and volts was all he could think about. He told me that it would be possible for human beings to harness solar power with the right ingredients!"

"A Troublesome enemy, one who has knowledge of your base...I apologize for not capturing him before he escaped." He stated as he wiped some manner of fluid from the corner of his mouth against his fore arm.

"I am lightly wounded, it will not take me long to regain my strength...i am able to contain his disabled minions in my holding cells...though they may be uninterrogatable i may be able to extract images from their memories with neural interface...If you are willing.:

GM

"That sounds gruesome" grimaced North. "But if you can give your word it will not damage them, or inflict pain or other discomfort, then it suits me fine" he said. "Forgive me, I have come to know you as a generous and kind man, but..." he grimaced again. "Ugh. Ill just take your word for it rather than think about neural interface and synapse physiology" he conceded. 

"As for time. I don't think we have much. If Ta...sorry, Solar Flare was here, he isn't going to give up. He is a driven man. Quite what has driven heme here, I am not quite sure. But make no mistake, if he has set upon some path here, he is not going to deviate from it!"