Texan BBQ (OOC)

Supercape

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay yeah, we're not doing this, says Queenie. Hand all of them a DC 26 Reflex save, because she's putting everyone in Force Constructs time out, with an internal wall between Smokey+crew and Greenfingers. It does have both Precise and Selective on it (please ignore Dynamic, that's ref error leaving that) so she should be able to do it, but I leave it up to you.

Im just checking here because firstly I think thats a DC 21 Reflex save to avoid the construct, not DC 26, and secondly what kind of force construct are we talking about? I'm a bit leery of this turning into a selective area attack? I could work with that but just trying to work out how it works (the selective is a feat not an extra?)

Edited by Supercape

Ok that is not enough to calm down Greenfingers from an emotional perspective, but enough to practically stop her ripping your head off :) (she is still angry, just not aggressive). Smokey will back down and is friendly. 

Ill leave the IC as it stands, feel free for either of you to reply. 

Edited by Supercape
  • 2 weeks later...

In repsonse to being hoisted, Smokey is going pull out his fire-pistol and ZAP! (well, a fire zap)

Fire zap: 1d20+10 16 which misses. 

Meaning, I think, we are back into conflict mode!

Initiative Rolls please!

: 3#1d20 13 12 7 with bonuses means Greenfingers goes on 19, Smokeys Bandits on 13, and Smoket on 16

Good to have you back, Heritage :)

Round 1

19 Greenfingers - Unharmed, In Force Construct

16 Gossamer - Unharmed, 1 HP

16 Smokey - Unharmed

13 Bandits [3] Unharmed, In Force Construct

8 Queenie, Unharmed, 1 HP

Greenfingers will smash and trash the force construct in rage. Tough vs Greenfingers: 1d20+11 21 vs DC 23 is enough to get the force construct a bruise. 

Gossamer is up!

That hits!

Could you give me the damage roll (1d20+damage of attack) which is opposed by...Opposed STR: 1d20+3 14

Also, I know you are struggling a bit with Goss. If you do wish to abandon ship...well, not ideal, but I don't want to flog a player into playing a PC they do not wish to. On the other hand, if you have any ideas to transform Goss into something more invigorating for you, please jot down any ideas.