Texan BBQ

Supercape

GM

"No...no I don't" replied Greenfingers, slowly and full of sour mood. 

"What are you arresting me for?" demanded Smokey, indignant. "I didn't do nothing. Except....maybe resisting arrest! Well, I ain't going to not get no arrested for not doing no nothing!" he protested, mangling his multiple negatives in a vague attempt to bamboozle the heroes as to what he was actually saying. 

More importantly, with a burst of remarkable speed and agility, he did a legs first leap into the vehicle he and his bandit friends had come in. 

"See you later, folks!"

And he ignited the engine...ready to make a getaway!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Queenie’s eyebrow raised as Smokey went to make his getaway. It was like he had short term memory problems. She left her construct active, as she didn’t need to drop it to do this. Maybe Smokey didn’t know? Not a lot of people did. Anyway, like she did to help ensure his cooperation at the festival Queenie (via the Ring, of course) simply lifted the big truck into the air. Granted, it was heavy, and she likely wouldn’t be flying anywhere while holding it, but that was all right. Somebody else would impound it properly. “Going someplace, sunshine?” She exaggerated her Southern accent for effect. “Without inviting your friends along? Goodness gracious. Isn’t that mighty rude of him, Doctor Havilland?”

GM

Smokey snapped, his orange sunglasses flaring with an orange light. "Yeah, idiot! I am going somewhere away from here! I got places to burn!" he yelled back. From his jacket, he pulled out a small orange gun of unusual design. 

"You got your mad woman villain, now you just harrasin me!" he said, leaning out of the suspended buggy and firing his gun at Queenie. 

A mighty red hot fireball flew through the air. you could almost feel the air around it sizzle. Queenie was fast enough to duck, and the fireball flew over her head to crash into a nearby gnarled bush that promptly burst into flame!

• 3 weeks later...

Once the greasy Smokey fired his fireball gun at Queenie, Estelle officially lost it; both parties in this dispute appeared to be quite unstable and had more than likely broken several laws, but now weapons were being fired, and her patience finally ran out.

"Enough!" A slender golden pseudopod shot out, deftly yanked the dangerous munition out of his grimy paw and flung it several hundred feet away, as the mutated chemist rose twenty feet up in the air, her hands clenched in fists of rage. "We have tried being reasonable with you, but you are both acting like spoiled children playing with dynamite! By rights, you should both probably be locked up on reckless endangerment charges! Now, can we try to resolve this like adults, or do we need to continue this ridiculous pissing contest?"

GM

"Bah! Reasonable is boring! I prefer wild!" said Smoky. "And hot!"

He reached into the Jeep and brought out a bottle of whiskey. That was not filled with whisky. 

"Very hot!" he shouted, grinning from ear to ear. 

A quick flick of his lighter, and the molokov cocktail was lit. With a practiced arm, he threw the makeshift weapon onto the ground, where it errupted into a most excellent fire. Gossamer, master chemist, could not but help notice that the fuel burned brighter, wilder, and hotter than normal gasoline. 

But chemistry might have to wait. The more immediate issue was the flames that licked the boots of Queenie and Gossamer!