Defense: +8/ +2 (flat-footed) – 8 pp

Initiative:

Grapple:

Saves:

Toughness: +12

Fortitude: +10 – 7 pp

Reflex: +2 – 0 pp

Will: +8 – 6 pp

Skills: Bluff +9 (9), Diplomacy +8 (8), Intimidate +15 (15), Knowledge – Arcane Lore +12 (12), Language (English, Latin, Base: Infernal), Sense Motive +12 (10)

Feats:

Ambidexterity, Attack Focus (melee) 8, Dodge Focus 4, Improved Grab, Improved Initiative, Ritualist

Powers:

Additional Limbs 3 (4 additional arms; Continuous [+1], Innate, Split Attack 5) – 12 pp

Elongation 2 (Arms only [-1], Permanent [+0], Innate) – 2 pp

Immunity 9 (Aging, Electrical Damage, Poison, Sleep, Sustenance) – 9 pp

Protection 7 (Impervious 10) – 17 pp

Force Field 2 (Impervious [+1]) – 4 pp

Flight 3 – 6 pp

Magic 15 – 36 pp

Base: “Demonic Blast†– Blast 10 (Perception Range [+1])

AP: “Weight of the Fallen Souls†– Gravity Control 10 (Alt Save: Will [+0], Selective Attack [+1])

AP: “Possession of the Soul†– Mind Control 10 (Independent [+0], Instant Command [+1], Noticeable [Ghostly Outline of Alastor around the victim; - 1 pp], Mental Link)

AP: “Flesh Fails†– Drain Any Ability Score 10 (Perception Range [+2], Physical Scores only [-1])

AP: “Demonic Strength†– Super-Strength 15

AP: “All Things Fade in the End†– Corrosion 10

AP: “Mystic Passage†– Teleport 15

“Unleashed Demonic Arms†– Alternate Form 3 (Only if Additional Limbs are active [-1]) – 13 pp

• “Flurry of Blows†- Add Autofire to unarmed strike - 12 pp

• “Demonic Strength†– Super-Strength 1 (Groundstrike) – 3 pp

AP: “Unleashed Demonic Strength†- Super-Strength 10 (Groundstrike, Thunderclap)

Drawbacks:

Power Loss (Impervious on Protection and Force Field vs. Holy and Cold Iron Weapons) – 2 pp

Vulnerable to Holy Attacks (x2, Uncommon, Major) – 3 pp

Power Loss (Magic if unable to speak and gesture) – 1 pp

Weakness (Holy Ground, -1 Str, Dex and Con per 5 minutes) – 4 pp

Costs: Abilities (38) + Combat (8) + Saves (13) + Skills (14) + Feats (16) + Powers (99) - Drawbacks (10) = Total Cost 178

I'm still 28 points over. Any suggestions?

This should probably be in the Character Bank forum. ;)

Are you planning to replace Bloodseeker with this guy?

The "Unleashed Demonic Arms" thing looks odd: can you explain how it works?

For point cutting, I'd suggest focusing on the Multiple Arms/Powerhouse aspect, and nix most/all of the Magic.

I'd like to trim him down first before posting him in the Char bank.

I'll most likely replace Stygwyr with this guy.

The "Unleashed Demonic Arms" powerset represents using all of his six arms at once in attacking the enemy.

I'd like to have him retain his magic array. I would be more amenable to losing the "Unleashed Demonic Arms" powerset.

He will look like this: http://www.onemanga.com/Mahou_Sensei_Negima!/218/04/

The "Unleashed Demonic Arms" powerset represents using all of his six arms at once in attacking the enemy.

Yeah, I got that part, what I don't get is how you've got it statted out; the costs look off. Is the second Super-Str supposed to be an AP of both the other powers? If so, it doesn't fit, the cost is way too high. And "Only when Additional Arms are active" is most certainly not a full Flaw, it'd be a Drawback.

Yeah, I got that part, what I don't get is how you've got it statted out; the costs look off. Is the second Super-Str supposed to be an AP of both the other powers? If so, it doesn't fit, the cost is way too high. And "Only when Additional Arms are active" is most certainly not a full Flaw, it'd be a Drawback.

Well that powerset is soon to become moot since I'll be taking it out to make things fit.