Puzzle Box: Key of Three (OOC)

Spoiler

. . . . Chocolate Coating (Immunity 5) (damage type: Slashing)
. . . . hard but brittle (Protection 6) (+6 Toughness)
. . . . Lord of the A-Choc-lypse (Array 11) (default power: summon)
. . . . . . Block-a-Chocs (Summon 5) (Default; Fanatical, Horde; Progression, # Minions 2 (5 minions))
. . . . . . Chocolate Howitzer (Blast 10) (Array; DC 25; Accurate 2 (+4))
. . . . . . Death By chocolate (Transform 10) (Array; affects: broad > 1 thing - matter > chocolate, Transforms: 1000 lbs., DC 20; Duration (continuous); Action (full), Distracting, Range (touch))
. . . . . . Emulsion Wave! (Snare 10) (Array; DC 20; Burst Area (50 ft. radius - Targeted); Range (touch); Precise, Reversible)
. . . . . . Liquid Chocolate Form! (Linked)
. . . . . . . . Additional Limbs 5 (Linked; 25 extra limbs; +5 to Grapple when not using Imp. Grapple, Feats: Improved Grapple)
. . . . . . . . Elongation 5 (Linked; Elongation: 100 ft., range incr 50 ft., +5 Escape & Grapple)
. . . . . . . . Immunity 2 (Linked; critical hits)
. . . . . . . . Immunity 5 (Linked; damage type: Bludgeoning)
. . . . . . . . Insubstantial 1 (Linked; Fluid)
. . . . Marionette Form (Features 1)
. . . . Sacharine Sinew (Enhanced Strength 12) (+12 STR)

The lord of the A Chocolypse!

I tried to make a generic elementalist villain not particularly attached to any of the powers

Edited by Exaccus

Just for posterity this is not going to be a combat, me and cape disussed and decided that combat is slow and in this case unnessicary.

That means that you're free to go wild, the marionette form feature is a kinda catch term for the body not being his, he's the insides manipulating it so feel free to smash the shell to bits

If cape wants to give me more HP for a bit of accidental bruisin im open to that but basically this is preformance art wrestling that beekeeper is gonna win.