"BEEKEEPER?! I THOUGHT JUGGERNOUGAT AND BISCOTTINA WERE TAKING CARE OF YOU! YOU BUZZING BUFFOON!" He bellowed as grandiose and unconcerned as possible "THOSE FOOLS CANNOT DO ANYTHING RIGHT!"

then his expression changed suddenly to the most violent of rages possible on a face constructed from segmented chocolate blocks "YOU ACCUSE ME OF COWARDICE! OF TAKING HOSTAGES? I NEED NO HELP IN DEALING WITH BUMBLERS LIKE YOU LET ALONE LEVERAGE!" he roared in even greater outrage than he had faked for the civilians laughing at his ridiculous appearance and absurd demands.

"I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT! YOUR INSIDIOUS INSULTS AND INTERFERENCE END HERE AND NOW! YOU INSUFFERABLE SOURPUSS!" He bellowed as he struck the ground, shattering the chocolate restraints and allowing the captive workers to flee for safety "NO LONGER WILL YOU KEEP ME FROM MY DESTINY AS THE MILKY MASTER OF THIS RICH AND DELICIOUS WORLD! LET THIS BE OUR FINAL BATTLE! YOU WILL COWER BEFORE THE RICH CREAMY POWER OF CARAMELGEDDON!" and with that he carefully telegraphed his next move, to morph his arm and fire his fist as a cannonball like mass of chocolate with terrific force towards the bee keeper!

Edited by Exaccus
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bee-Keeper III

With a solid FWUMP!, Bee-Keeper reeled from the blast, crashing into the nearby wall. Though the impact was real, the 'damage' was superficial at best, the armor taking the brunt of it with relative ease. And so the scene was set.

Breaking free from the chocolate encasement with a raw display of strength, the Bee-Keeper assumed another suitably heroic pose -- he had to remember to be convincing, that this fracas was all a sham.

"Pleazze. Their zzalty attemptzz to zztop the Zzting of Juzztizze met with a zzweet defeat!" retorted the armored actor, his modulated voice practically reeking of bacon as he hammed up the performance. Raising a gauntlet-clad hand, he steadied his aim -- and was careful to dial down the settings on his blaster -- against the faux Caramelgeddon. "Your diabetic rage endzz here, you inzzidiouzzly zzugary zzcalawag!"

And with that, the Bee-Keeper fired a concussive blast towards Facsimile's incognito chocolate nightmare -- and right towards the vat where Tabitha was hiding!

Caramel geddon was hit full on by tje return fire and braced as best he could against the blast of force that crashed into him though ultimately was sent sliding backwards along the factory floor (leaving a trail of melting chocolate crumbs and skidmarks on the concrete floor)  and crashing into the ultradark vat with a dull clang not unlike the ringing of a bell!

"I CONCEDE YOU ARE POWERFUL BUT SO TO IS CARAMELGEDDON! TOO LONG HAVE I BATEND ON UNWORTHY FOES, TOO YOU I WILL REVEAL MY SECRET STRENGTH!"

Driving his fingers into the cracks of his damaged barrel chest with a grunt of exertion he bellowed.

"BEHOLD A TERROR EVEN GREATER THAN DEATH BY CHOCOLATE! MY FINAL FORM!" and with that he pulled his shell asunder with a crack like shattering bone to reveal a more slender form of swirling darl chocolate flesh partially peeled back to milk chocolate sinew and white chocolate bones, speaking from a mouth that peeled back over itself to reveal another head growing within and distorting his speech even further.

"MY DREADED DARK INTENSITY!" he screamed through teeth expanding over his face again and again as his mouth pulled wide.

His form bristled and exploded into dozens of tiny tentacles that shot out and grasped at the beekeepers armour's every joint caressing it as if probing for weaknesses and gaps even as it pulled him towards the dark chocolate demon and slammed him gently against the vat with enough force to make a satisfying clang.

"EMBRACE YOUR BITTER DOOM AND DROWN IN MY ULTRA-DARK EMBRACE KNOWING THE REST OF YOUR WORLD WILL SOON FOLLOW!"

GM

It was a spectacle of sugar! A catastrophe of caramel! A galvinisation of glucose!

And thus it was that the factory starting emptying it employees, who were running away as fast as they could! One fellow, of magnificently rotund proportions and delightfully spotted skin (and, if he grinned, of spectacularly rotted teeth) thanks to years of snaffling away chocolate, elected to try and drive away on a loader trolley that barely reached 5mph. 

Still, the net effect was that most, if not all, of the employees had elected to run. A few brave souls (from a distance) where, predictably, taking photographs and selfies of the drama that unfolded. 

The Bee-Keeper III

Corniness aside, things were going well! Facsimile was really pulling out all the stops on his choco-monster facade, and almost all but the bravest (or most foolhardy) of civilian workers had pulled out of the facility and the actual immediate danger that was Tabitha hiding in their chocolate vat. As Not!Caramelgeddon assumed its monstrously bitter final form and wrapped its inky-dark tendrils around Baxter's armor, he put up only the barest resistance, if only to keep the illusion that he was in significant trouble now -- trouble, he hoped, would deter those busy taking selfies and snapping photos on their phones to bolt.

"Get out of here, fellow zzitizzenzz! Thizz vizzcouzz villain izz too dangerouzz!" he implored, the metal boots of his armor scraping against the walkway with an obnoxiously loud screech. "Ezzcape beefore thingzz get dicey!"

For extra effect and to really drive the point home, the Bee-Keeper flexed his mighty muscles, tearing free of the tendrils... but also flinging their remnants just hard enough towards the passers-by still brave enough to keep watching to give them a little scare.

"Hurry! I don't know how much longer I can fend off itzz attackzz!"

"CARAMELGEDDON CANNOT BE AVERTED! ALL WILL BE WIPED AWAY IN A WALL OF ULTRA-DARK DEVESTATION! THESE FOOLS WILL BE THE FIRST! SAVE THEM IF YOU CAN!" he roared as he contorted,  elongating his form and sprouting limbs from his body like a centipede and scuttling along the ground towards them in a serpentine careening path, chattering his white chocolate skulls teeth.

GM 

This was enough to crack the bravest of souls, and sunder the stupidity of the most foolish. However seductive the lure of social media hits on scrapchat or Instagrime one had to be alive to bask in its ephemeral allure.

In other words they ran away as hard as they could.

The factory was no empty!

Except, one would presume, for a chocolate living and third of a magic key!