Pan could almost hear the silence. Seconds before, the darkness from the armband had lashed out at him, and somehow, he had been left unharmed. He wasn't sure why, but the silence that followed was remarkable. Then came the sirens. He had heard them many times before in the week that he had spent in teh city, and yet, he was still not quite sure what they meant.

Standing up straight, he looked briefly at the sword in his hand. It had been a while since he had used that trick, but he let it disperse. The villains were trapped, after all, and for the Porpoise, his weapon was wrecked. Pan wasn't sure quite what had happened, but the doorway had closed, and Facsimile had collapsed face first on the floor. 

Wasting little time, Pan made a short jump aided by his flight, crouching down besides Facsimile and turning him around, quickly starting to check if he was alright. He felt like he should say or do something, but he was still a bit shaken. Had he just thrown away a path home to save this world? If he had, he would just have to live with that choice.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Echohead...

"Wuh-wuh-well that could have gone buh-better!" said Echohead, wiping sweat from his brow, his brain fuzzy with having absorbed something very strange indeed from Echohead. He felt he needed to sit down. 

And so he sat down. 

He thought he might need to lie down. For a week. But it was hardly the time to do so. 

"Blackstar is up to something" he said, worried. "This was the point of the spear. And whilst it may have shattered, the hand behind it is surely still strong and furious"

"My name is Echohead, for those who do not know it" he said, by way of belated introduction. "I work with AEGIS. Pleased to meet you all!"

Edited by Supercape

"Urrrgh whats happening?" Facsimile groaned as he rubbed his face groggy from the exertion of whatever it was he'd spent the day doing.

Taking a moment to look around the room once he'd sat up his next action was a matter of course.

"Who are you folks and who hit me?"

Pan didn't really listen to Echohead, even if he heard him. Someone was up to something, and this was just the first attack? Alright, not his issue right now. This guy, Facsimile, had been pretty good in the fight, and he had been hurt, and now he didn't even seem to remember anything? Still, he seemed alright aside from that, so Pan offered him a hand to stand up with a grin. "I'm Forever Boy, and I can assure you that I did none of the hitting. At least none of the hitting directed at you." He gestured with his other hand to the two defeated villains. "I'm guessing that either of these two were responsible." Whatever had happened to Facsimile, he seemed to have some amnesia. Maybe a side effect of his powers, or simply the way that his powers were shut down? "How much do you remember?"