Forever Boy (PL10) - RocketLord

RocketLord

I should have done the calculations right, but please let me know if there is any miscalculations or if I have misunderstood how any powers work, or just if there is something wrong with how I have set up the profile.

---

Forever Boy
Power Level: 10 (152/152PP)
Unspent Power Points: 0 
Trade-Offs: +4 Attack / - 4 Damage, +5 Defense / -
5 Toughness

In Brief: Super powered trickster from Neverworld, a world of adventure and action.

Catchphrase: "Let's go straight on 'til morning!"

Theme: Storytime by Nightwish

Alternate Identity: Pan Barrie (Secret).
Birthplace: Neverworld.

Residence: Claremont Academy, Freedom City.
Base of Operations: Claremont Academy, Freedom City

Affiliations: Claremont Academy.

Family: None known.

Description:
Ethnicity: Alien, from Neverworld. Appears Caucasian.

Height: 5’10’’
Weight: 170 lbs.
Eyes: Green.
Hair: Dark red.

Pan is an attractive young man with dark red hair and green eyes. He has an athletic build, which he doesn’t mind showing with mostly form fitting clothing. Pan prefers green and red clothing, rarely wearing any dark colors. He almost always seem to be smiling.

Pan’s costume is relatively simple. A green form fitting suit that leaves his neck, face and lower arms free. His outer legs are red, as are the shoulders, stretching down to his solar plexus. He wears golden and red buckle at the front of the costume, despite it having no belt. To hide his identity as Peter Barrie, Pan wears a green domino mask.

cGTWy0L.png

History:

In Neverworld, adventure and action rule. Swashbuckling heroes chase heinous villains across the seas in flying airships, pixies guide adventures in search of treasures haunted by ghosts in the machine. The Lost Heroes chase the being known only as the Crocodile across the endless ocean, hoping that it will one day fulfil its destiny and defeat The Hooked Man for good.

Pan Barrie was born into this world. Raised by pixies, he never knew his parents. Always believing they abandoned him, Pan quickly came to resent most adults. Aided by the pixies, he performed daring heists into the bustling cities of Neverworld to gather food or just play pranks, and Pan became something of a myth: A never aging trickster that would disappear into the night. Eventually, the Lost Heroes happened upon the city that Pan had decided to visit. Hearing the rumors of the mysterious Forever Boy, they set a trap, and managed to capture him. Feeling pity for the boy, they took him in, and through time and effort, Pan came to trust them, joining them in the quest for the Crocodile.

Pan spent 1 year travelling with the Lost Heroes, until they met the Hooked Man. A man of monstrous power, the Hooked Man defeated the Lost Heroes one by one, until he finally stood before Pan. With the strike of his blade, the Forever Boy severed the Hooked Man’s hand, which hurled into the waters below. As the Hooked Man prepared to kill Pan in retaliation, the Crocodile rose from the depths. Pan blacked out, and the next thing he knew, he woke up in Freedom City.

With no way home, Pan wasted little time in exploring this strange new world. While living on the street and surviving through petty theft, he was eventually discovered while stopping a robbery. Offered the choice of joining the Claremont Academy, Pan eventually accepted. If he could not find a way home to Neverworld, he could at least try to find a new adventure.

Personality & Motivation:

Pan is a trickster, preferring to solve problems through trickery rather than brute force. He enjoys playing tricks on others, whether they are practical jokes or something more. Pan is utterly fearless, aside from one thing: The fear that he will never return home. He hides this fear behind bravado and a smile, while trying to find anyone to become his friend, rather than remain alone in this strange, new world. Despite his fears, Pan is determined to enjoy Freedom City as his newest adventure, and to aid his new home however he can, at least until he can find a way back to Neverworld.

Powers & Tactics:

Pan’s powers are either an innate part of his alien nature, or an extension of that nature, taught to him by the pixies of Neverworld. True to his nature as a trickster, Pan prefers to disable his opponents through his various tricks, rendering them unable to fight back against him and his allies. While he will taunt and provoke his enemies, he prefers to fight at range.

Power Descriptions:

While flying, Pan leaves behind a shimmering golden trail, almost like glowing dust.

He is able to create a thick golden fog that can obscure the vision of any he wants. He can manipulate the same golden light into a number of offensive abilities that he calls his Tricks. The Stun Burst is a quick burst of light that can leave his target paralyzed. The Tracker Blast is a golden ball of light that follows Pan’s foes. The Mind Wave mentally confuses enemies around him. Fireworks are, as the name implies, a noisy explosion of light that can leave a target deaf and blind. Finally, the Binding Bands creates a set of glowing kinetic around their target, ensnaring them.

Complications:

Never is an awfully long time: While usually fearless, Pan has just one fear: That he will never be able to return to Neverworld.

Oh, the cleverness of me: Pan is a trickster, and he has trouble not taunting and otherwise aggravating his enemies.

To live will be an awfully big adventure: To Pan, a life without adventure would be worse than death. He searches for adventure in any form.

Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning: Earth and Freedom City is a strange place, at least to someone from Neveworld. While he is slowly adapting, Pan is not quite used to living in this strange world yet.

If you cannot teach me to fly, teach me to sing: While he has enrolled in Claremont Academy, Pan’s legal status is somewhat vague, as he is essentially an alien refugee.

All children, except one, grow up: At times, Pan can appear naïve, but it is really just down to the differences in morality between Earth and Neverworld. Not everything is as black or white as it was on Neverworld.

I don't want to go to school and learn solemn things: It is awfully difficult to sit still when you’re itching for adventure, be it during classes, stakeouts or strategy meetings.

Abilities: 4 + 10 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 10 = 34PP
Strength: 14 (+2)
Dexterity: 20 (+5)
Constitution: 14 (+2)
Intelligence: 14 (+2)
Wisdom: 12 (+1)
Charisma: 20 (+5)

Combat: 10 + 10 = 20 PP
Initiative: +9 (+5 Dexterity, +4 Improved Initiative)
Attack: +5 Melee, +10 Ranged (+5 Base, +5 Attack Focus [Ranged]), +14 Tricks Array (+5 Base, +5 Attack Focus [Ranged], +4 Accurate)
Defense: +15 (+5 Base, +10 Dodge Focus), +15 Flat-Footed

Grapple: +0
Knockback: -0

Saving Throws: 3 + 5 + 3 = 11PP
Toughness: +5 (+2 Con, +1 Protection, +2 Defensive Roll)
Fortitude: +5 (+2 Con, +3)
Reflex: +10 (+5 Dex, +5)
Will: +4 (+1 Wis, +3)

Skills: 20R = 5PP
Acrobatics 2 (+7)

Bluff 5 (+10)

Notice 6 (+7)

Sense Motive 3 (+4)

Sleight of Hand 2 (+7)

Stealth 2 (+7)

Feats: 29PP
Attack Focus [Ranged] 5

Defensive Roll 1

Distract

Dodge Focus 10

Evasion 2

Fearless

Improved Initiative 1

Jack-of-All-Trades

Move-by Action

Quick Change 1

Redirect

Taunt

Uncanny Dodge 3 [Visual, Auditory, Mental (Danger Sense)]

Powers: 6 + 8 + 1 + 9 + 2 + 24 + 3 = 53PP

Comprehend Rank 3 (Understand, speak and read all languages[6PP] (alien, genetic)

Flight 4 (Flight at 100 MPH[8PP] (alien, genetic)

Protection 1 (Tougher than normal humans[1PP] (alien, genetic)

Obscure 3 (Creates a golden fog that creates total visual concealment; Feats: Selective[9PP] (fog, chi, trained)

Quickness 4 (Quick thinker; Flaws: One type [Mental][2PP] (alien, genetic)

Tricks Array 6 (20 PP Array; Feats: Accurate 2, Alternate Power 4) 24PP] (light, chi, trained)

• Base PowerStun 6 (Stun Burst; Extras: Ranged; Feats: Accurate 2) {20/20}
  • Alternate PowerBlast 6 (Tracker Blast; Extras: Homing; Feats: Accurate 2) {20/20}
  • Alternate PowerConfuse 6 (Mind Wave ; Extras: Area, Selective; Feats: Accurate 2) {20/20} (mental)
  • Alternate PowerDazzle 6 (Fireworks, affects visual and auditory senses; Feats: Accurate 2) {20/20}
  • Alternate PowerSnare 9 (Binding Bands; Feats: Accurate 2) {20/20} (kinetic, light)

Super-Senses 3 (Accurate Hearing, Danger Sense) [3PP] (alien, genetic)

Drawbacks: -2PP
Vulnerable (Emotion effects; Minor Intensity: +1 to saving throw DC) [-2PP]

DC Block

ATTACK              RANGE      SAVE                           EFFECT
Unarmed             Touch        DC 15 Toughness     Damage

Stun Burst           Ranged     DC 16 Fortitude         Dazed/Stun/Unconscious
Tracker Blast      Ranged     DC 16 Toughness     Damage

Fireworks            Ranged     DC 16 Reflex              Auditory/Visual Senses Useless

Binding Bands    Ranged     DC 19 Reflex              Entangled/Bound

Mind Wave          Ranged     DC 16 Will                  Confused

Totals: Abilities (34) + Combat (20) + Saving Throws (11) + Skills (5) + Feats (29) + Powers (53) - Drawbacks (2) = 152/152 Power Points

Edited by RocketLord

Thanks! 

I actually got Defensive Roll at rank 2, but I can see that I forgot to add it to his Toughness rank. I've added it now. With the +2 for 2 ranks, I get to +6 though, so I'm guessing that isn't right. Atm, I've edited to set it at Toughness: +5 (+2 Con, +4 Defensive Roll). Should I go with Defensive Roll 1 and Protection 1 instead? I'd prefer just Defensive Roll, since it suits the character better, but not if it breaks the rules.

As for attack, I thought it could only go to Power Level without a Save/Attack shift?