Excuse Me, Your Head Is On Fire (IC)

Stalwart now felt kind of awkward in his costume. So he ditched it, with the aid of his sister’s powers. He wore a basic navy blue polo shirt and dark slacks. The mask, however, stayed on. “Hiya, Fred. I’m gonna juggle you.” That’s exactly what he did. Rather casually, if slow and easy. “The only problem with this thing is keeping it together. It’s harder than it looks. And don’t ask me to juggle like, three. I’m…not a good juggler.” He caught Fred with both hands and put the sculpture (?) down gently. “Thanks for the cooperation, Fred. What’s next, Scion?” He wasn’t a show off by nature, it was true, but that had as much to do with the potentially destructive nature of his powers as his personality.

"Business casual," she asked with a grin. Cute. Not the type of thing she's imagine him wearing outside of the costume. "Well, maybe Fred needs to be bigger. Stronger." She caught one of the large pieces of metal as it landed haphazardly. "Hm," she rearranged Fred into a bison. It was now twice the size. She was sure some tech genius would build something like this to ride around in. She was proud of her artwork indeed. And even more impressed by Stalwart's lift.

The junkyard owner came out to see the 'mess' they'd made. Even he was impressed by the two. He did tell them to put the pieces back afterward. Or pay for it. Seeing as Scion was not in a place to pay anyone, she looked to Stalwart, "Let's see how fast we can put this man's stuff back the way it was and then. I dunno, There's a quarry outside of town." She grinned and picked up an imaginary rock, "boulders."

Stalwart shrugged. “Sure.” He then did it fast. His sister’s powers again. He may or may not have been able to lift the whole thing while he was borrowing from her, but the pieces? Yeah, he could handle that. A blur of superhuman speed and might put back every piece where it came from. “Quarry, huh? Lead the way.” He shrugged again. “I was leaving work. I don’t carry around extra clothes.” He did not point out that he wasn’t quite as fast as his sister, and thus couldn’t change clothes on a whim at literally at second.