Shakedown OOC

Supercape

Time to spring into action me thinks!

lets seee....i am no good at escape artist so im going to rule that one out at the moment.

instead i will turn, flick the rope and airquake it and dirk with maximum prejudice!

1d20+10=30

poor dirk! thats a DC30 +1 per 2 i exceed his defense by max of DC35 

Dirk cant possibly manage that DC so he is out, and the rope is destroyed as per your wishes. 

If you wish, you may activate a complication in having your and dirks gas masks evaporate too (if you feel it suits Tek / his powers are not precise enough when bound in rope etc)

Edited by Supercape

Well now he's finished being mad, its time for him to be getting even i says! lets hop off the bike  and open up with a vibrolance straight through some of their junk to get their attention! (just gonna reck a line of automobiles or the like, assuming i don't need to roll to hit)

Initiative!

1d20+10=13

Ok so there are twenty EWs, using the Thug archetye from Core Rules (with a few rather tedious skill modifications unlikelly to be of any relevance like survival skill and the assumption that a few of them have additional skills needed such as bomb making etc). 

Initiative: Initiative: 1d20+1 4

Round 1

13 - Tek - Unharmed - 2 HP

4 - EW [20]

We may not play this out strictly as combat as even combined they are not much of a threat but lets see how it plays out.