Sign in to follow this  
Supercape

Glass and Gold (OOC)

So Replica's going to see if she knows anything about Mr. Tweed by doing a cool online search about the man using her postronic brain. She has the Online Research feat so she's going to use Computers instead of Gather Information. And with Skill Mastery in Computers I believe she can take 10 and immediately a 25 without rolling. 

Replica's going to use Computers again to see what happened to the lab Computers. She's using her Datalink power to do it because why not and Quickness to do it super quick. Like last time I'm using Skill Mastery to get a 25 on the check. 

Oh well. At least I tried. 😅

Anyways, Replica's going to see if there's anything interesting about Aaron Treestock the same way she did with Dr. Tweed. Online Research + Computers + Skill Mastery in Computers = 25. 

After that last post should I making a Bluff or Diplomacy roll? Both? Replica is trying to talk her way of pissing off Gold any further. 

Actually a sense motive would be good 😊 the interaction with him is however do plot related that no diplomacy or bluff unless you are specifically bluffing 

No joy! Just toasting Replica a bit with playing to her weaknesses as well as strengths! Treestock is dangerous in a different way to pure PL...!

All is fair in love and GMing. But seriously thanks for putting in effort to know and exploit Replica's character weakness! It makes this a whole lot more interesting. 

Sure thing. 

: 1d20+5 20

Finally a decent roll. 

Edited by Cubismo

Thats enough to detect an odd drugged aroma to the rum! 

If you wish to fudge that roll and drink the rum (say, for instance, as a complication due to poor olfactory robotic senses, or just being completely ignorant about what that should taste like), feel free to do so. In any case, of course, being a robot, that rum will have no effect!

Could you throw me a bluff roll for that! (and if you do ever dance, a perform roll for dance thanks to your JoaT feat!)

Gold Note is a canny fellow, but: Sense Motive: 1d20+9 13 he rolls poorly. Distracted by the music, I guess! :)

Alright, Replica's going to use her Datalink power and the Machine Control feat to take control of the security cameras and see what they see, if that's possible. She once again has 25 with Skill Mastery using Computers. If security cameras fall under Disable Device than she has a 21. 

Thats a success! :D

Ive taken the liberty of assuming Rep takes 10 on disable device to get in too! :)

Edited by Supercape

Once again Replica is using Skill Mastery to get that sweet 25 on Computers. I've been burned to many times to take the risk with a dice roll. 😔